1. Focus on conceptual understanding rather than cramming. Being the commerce students, understanding of Accounts, economics and business studies must be more substantial. This enhances your Trade IQ level.
2. Practice writing to have long-lasting command over the concepts.
3. Strictly follow the syllabus content and do not cover the deleted topics.
4. Regularly appear in test series and make correction copy from the beginning to quickly revise the weaker areas at the exams.
5. After completing the course, solve at least ten mock test papers of the entire course to enhance your writing speed and boost your confidence level.