1. Video lectures of full syllabus
2. Personal counselling sessions
3. Task-Meter for study timetable
4. Test-Meter for performance analysis
5. Perfect practice 8 books
6. Test series & mock test papers
7. Live doubt classes
8. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
9. With all Latest Amendments
layers 13 Courses
Validity Period: 183 days
Validity Period: 276 days
Validity Period: 365 days
Validity Period: 457 days
Why should you purchase CA Inter 3.0 Both Group Pack?
Technical and additional features.
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
CA Inter 3.0 Both Groups: Team Grooming Education Academy has exclusively designed this course for preparing CA Inter Both groups Online effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve the ICAI module.
CA Inter Both Online Course Exclusive Features:
a) The complete syllabus will be covered.
b) Pre-scheduled regular test-series every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
c) E-Book: Chapter-wise Mock test papers for self-assessment.
d) E-Book: Complete syllabus Mock test papers for self-assessment.
e) Doubt solving platform.
f) PDF of additional important questions for self-practice.
g) Live Classes(Schedule available inside the course).
h) Free 8 Perfect Practice books
a) Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can learn Offline. So there is no need for the Internet.
b) Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
c) Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can change the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
d) Instant results of MCQ self-assessment papers
You will get the Instant Results of your Self Assessment MCQ's in your Course.
e) Descriptive test papers: Answer sheets uploading through PDF
1. For the Descriptive Test, you can upload your Answer sheet through your Course
2. Write all the answers in your notebook click photos and make a single PDF File though ADOBE SCAN or TAP SCANNER App and upload it.
f) Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
How to access the Course after buying it?
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
How amendments and latest changes in courses are provided?
1. We keep a strict eye on the changes and amendments. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
2. Amendment videos are provided separately.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI / ICSI / NCERT / UGC and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is No need to go through any other Content
Live Classes Related
How to attend live sessions?
1. After login, Go to My Courses and Click on Start Course.
2. Click on the Live Course., then go to the Particular date to start the session
Procedure to ask doubts in live classes?
There is a Chat Box available in the Live Class Session to post your queries
Are recordings of live classes provided?/ How long can I watch recordings of live classes?
There is no recording available of live classes, You have to watch all the live classes at the same time.
How to get the Schedule of live classes?
1. The Schedule of the Live Classes are available in your Live Class Course
2. So you can note down the Schedule from there
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your query on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
What is the difference between self-assessment test papers and weekly test series?
1. Self-assessment test papers are to be checked by students at their own. However, the weekly test series is checked by our subject experts.
How to get the Date sheet of test series?
Where the Test Paper Appears and How to appear for the test series?
The Test Paper will appear under the Last Topic of the Respective Subject of your Course
How to submit the test?
In how much time test results will be provided?
The Results of the Descriptive Test will be provided in your Course in the respective Subject within 7 Days of the Test.
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
6.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data of all the Subjects of 1 Group of CA Inter Course, So for both Groups 12 GB of space required in the Internal Memory
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id.
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
“ we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund ”.
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
How to extend the course validity?
You can increase your course validity within 3 days of purchasing the course by paying the difference amount after that course extension facility is not available.
Still any doubt?
We will be happy to answer your queries.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :