2. If you are a New User then Create your log in (On the website Click on Login and press Sign up Button & fill your all details to create your login Id),
3. There are Two methods to access our Course:-
a) Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
b) Through Our Mobile App “Escholars” (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
4. The Email Id and Password you created/enter at the time of Payment will be used as your Login Credentials to Login into the Escholars website
5. After Login to the website, go to My Course & Click on Continue Course, after that , Click on any Subject to view the Video Lectures & PDF Files
Also please read the below mentioned Important Instructions for the smooth running of the Course :-
1. For Offline Study and to Save & Print PDF Files we had given a facility to download Video Lectures & PDF Files only on our Mobile Application “Escholars” , Please note that this download facility is for “One Mobile Device for ONCE ONLY”
2. The Server registers your First Mobile Device in which you had installed the Escholars App and it allows only that particular mobile Device for that particular subject. For example If at the First time you have Download the Video Files & PDF Files of your Accounts Subject in your VIVO Mobile Phone and after that you had installed the Escholars App in your NOKIA Mobile Phone then the Server Does not Allows you to open or download the Files of your Accounts Subject in NOKIA Mobile Phone , the Accounts Subject will open in your VIVO Phone Only
3. Please Note that the Video Lectures & PDF Files will not be downloaded on Internet browser like Google Chrome
4. Please note that at one time you can login in one device only,
5. For the smooth running of the Course on the “Escholars App”, It is Recommended that you should follow the below mentioned steps
First check your Mobile device for the following things:
a) The internal memory of your mobile phone should atleast have 10 GB of free space.
b) If you have less free space then you will face the problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio not working properly, video not working properly etc.
c) Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted softwares / unwanted Games & viruses
(It is recommended that please remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
d) If you are using Whats App Application in the Same Mobile Phone then it is Strongly Recommended that in the Whats App in the Application settings go to Media Auto Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video), so that the Audios & Videos should not be Download Automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically and you are not aware of it, Due to this it affects badly in the smooth Running of the Course.
e) While studying the course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Connection’s Signal Strength must be 100% and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan .(Its recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
6. If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App then we recommend you that, IF it is Possible then please Cross Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
7. Also we remind you that after the first login to the Ecsholars App , please do not log out from it because otherwise it may be result in loss of your downloaded data.
8. However you can watch the video Lectures & view the PDF Files through the Internet Browser at any time