Corporate Accounting : B.com (H/P), BBA
For Under Graduate students of Universities of India.
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Valid Till: 2021-06-30
Valid Till: 2021-09-30
Valid Till: 2021-12-31
Valid Till: 2022-03-31
Validity Period: 45 days
₹810.00 excluding 18% GST
₹1080.00 excluding 18% GST
₹1350.00 excluding 18% GST
₹1620.00 excluding 18% GST
₹540.00 excluding 18% GST
Technical and additional features.
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
Corporate Accounting B.com(H/P), BBA: This course includes almost all the chapters covered by various universities at the UG level. However, students are advised to check the chapters available in this course with concern university syllabus. You can check the lectures available by clicking the 'course contents'.
All lectures of This course has been recorded by Chandan Poddar Sir.
Chapters Covered for B.com (H/P), BBA Students :
Company accounts balance sheet and Statement of P&L
Issue of Shares
Issue of Debentures
Cash Flow Statement
Redemption of Debentures
Redemption of Preference Shares
Consolidated Financial Statements
What you will learn after watching the lectures:
a) Concepts related to the chapter.
b) How to solve the practical questions in the exam.
c) Relevant theory of chapter (if any).
How to Study?
a) After buying the lectures start watching the chapters covered by your university syllabus.
b) While watching lectures make proper notes from videos.
c) Solve questions of book prescribed by your university.
In this course, common questions have been solved to ensure that you are able to understand the concept in a perfect manner. After watching the lectures of any particular chapter you will be easily able to solve the book prescribed by your university. In case of any difficulty, you can ask the doubts in Chat Box provided in the course. Our experts will assist you in solving the questions.
a) Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can learn Offline. So there is no need for the Internet.
b) Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
c) Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can change the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
d) Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup selects the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided in your course.
How the latest changes in courses are provided?
We keep a strict eye on the changes. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only for Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data of this course.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id.
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"We will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 5 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan. (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8888880402 (10 AM to 7 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
Not allowed for this Course.
Still any doubt?
We will be happy to answer your queries.
|Your First Step Guide|
|Company accounts balance sheet and SOPL|
|#1 Schedule iii companies act 2013 balance sheet liability side part 1 marked as free preview|
|#2 Schedule iii companies act 2013 balance sheet asset side part 2|
|#3 Schedule iii companies act 2013 SOPL part 3|
|#4 Schedule iii companies act 2013 classification into current and non current items part 4|
|#5 Schedule iii companies act 2013 types of questions in exams part 5|
|Issue of shares|
|#1 Issue of shares part 1 introduction and understanding of shares including escrow account|
|#2 Issue of shares part 2 under subscription ,over subscription and par subscription of shares|
|#3 Issue of shares part 3 issue of shares at premium|
|#4 Issue of shares part 4 concept of calls in arrears|
|#5 Issue of shares part 5 concept of calls in advance|
|#6 Issue of shares part 6 concept of pro-rata allottment|
|#7 Issue of shares part 7 pro rata and calls in arrears|
|#8 Issue of shares part 8 forfirture of Shares|
|#9 Issue of shares part 9 reissue of shares|
|#10 Issue of shares part 10 important question of issue of shares|
|#11 Issue of shares part 11 issue of shares for consideration other than cash|
|#12 Issue of shares part 12 category based questions|
|Issue of debentures|
|#2 Issue of debentures part 2 interest on debenture including concept of TDS|
|#3 Issue of debenture part 3 Issue of debentures as colletral security|
|#1 Issue of debentures accounting in the books of company|
|#1 Internal reconstruction meaning and basic journal entries|
|#2 Internal reconstruction journal entries related to reducing paid up capitall|
|#3 Internal econstruction journal entries related to contingent liability|
|#4 Internal reconstruction important journal entries settlement of liabilitiesl|
|#5 Internal reconstruction reconstruction expenses, writing off losses|
|#6 Internal reconstruction concept of shares surrender with journal entries|
|#7 Internal reconstruction sub division and consolidation of shares|
|#8 Internal reconstruction question 1|
|#9 Internal reconstruction question 2 journal entries|
|#10 Internal reconstruction question 2 balance sheet|
|#1 Amalgamation meaning and it's various ways|
|#2 What is purchase consideration|
|#3 Purchase consideration example 1|
|#4 Purchase consideration example 2|
|#5 Purchase consideration example 3|
|#6 Purchase consideration example 4|
|#7 Concept of intrinsic value|
|#8 Purchase consideration example 5|
|#9 Books of selling company part 1|
|#10 Books of selling company example of step 1|
|#11 Accounting treatment of purchase consideration step 2|
|#12 Treatment of purchase consideration example of step 2|
|#12A Closing of realisation and other accounts step 3|
|#14 Complete question most important|
|#15 Complete question journal and ledgers|
|#16 Books of purchasing company nature of merger and purchase|
|#17 Amalgamation in the nature of merger accounting part 1|
|#18 Amalgamation in the nature of merger part 2|
|#19 Summary of amalgmation in the nature of merger|
|#20 Complete question for practice|
|#21 Amalgamation in the nature of purchase|
|#22 Net asset and Net payment method of Purchase consideration|
|#23 Journal entries amalgamation in the nature of purchase|
|#24 Complete question for practice amalgamation in th nature of purchase|
|#25 Journal entry for Inter company debts|
|#26 Journal entry for inter company stocks|
|#27 Journal entry for statutory reserves|
|#28 Amalgamation complete question|
|Cash flow statement|
|#1 Cash flow statement AS-3 direct method|
|#2 Cash flow statement AS-3 direct method|
|#3 Cash flow statement AS-3 direct method|
|#4 Cash flow statement AS-3 direct method|
|#10 Cash flow statement AS- 3 cfs indirect method|
|#11 Cash flow statement AS- 3 cfs indirect method|
|#12 Cash flow statement AS- 3 cfs indirect method|
|#13 Cash flow statement AS- 3 cfs indirect method|
|#9 Adjustments of CFS part 1|
|#15 Cash flow statement adjustments related to fixed assets part 2|
|#16 Cash flow statement other important adjustments|
|#17 Cash flow statement basic question 1 for practice indirect method|
|#18 Cash flow statement basic question 2 for practice indirect method|
|#14 Change in treatment of proposed dividend|
|Redemption of debentures|
|#3 Basic of redemption of debentures part 3 source pf redemption of debentures|
|#4 Redemption of debentures part 2|
|#5 Basic of redemption of debentures part 5 conversion of debentures|
|#6 Basic of redemption of debentures part 6 conversion of debentures|
|#7 Open market operation debentures part 1|
|#8 Open market operation debentures part 2|
|#9 Open market operation debentures part 3|
|#10 Open market operation debentures part 4|
|Redemption of preference shares|
|#1 Redemption of prefrence shares|
|#2 Redemption of preference shares|
|#1 Dividend computation part 1|
|#2 Dividend computation part 2|
|#1 Ratio analysis liquidity ratios current ratio part 1|
|#2 Ratio analysis liquidity ratios quick ratio|
|#3 Ratio analysis liquidity ratios important questions i|
|#4 Ratio analysis cash ratio liquidity ratio|
|#5 Ratio analysis profitability ratios|
|#6 Ratio analysis profitability ratios concepts|
|#7 Ratio analysis profitability ratios important illustrations|
|#8 Ratio analysis capital employed return on investment return on capital employed i|
|#9 Ratio analysis return on investment profitability ratios|
|#10 Ratio analysis return on assets and return on equity|
|#11 Ratio analysis EPS DPS dividend pay out ratio|
|#12 Ratio analysis PE ratio dividend yield earnings yield makt value to book value|
|#13 Ratio analysis long term solvency ratios concept|
|#14 Ratio analysis long term solvency ratios questions for practice|
|#15 Ratio analysis leverage ratios coverage ratios debt service and others|
|#16 Long term solvency ratios Capital gearing ratio + equity ratio|
|#17 Ratio analysis turnover ratio inventory turnover ratio with questions|
|#18 Ratio analysis turnover ratios debtor and creditor turnover ratios turnover ratios|
|#19 Ratio analysis working capital turnover ratio|
|#20 Ratio analysis most important questions|
|#21 Ratio analysis complete revisionary video|
|Banking Companies by CA SK Chhabra Sir|
|#1 Banking companies introduction|
|#2 Banking companies rebate on bills discounting basic concept|
|#3 Banking companies very important theory question|
|#4 Banking companies journal entries on rebate on bills discounted|
|#5 Banking companies question|
|#6 Banking companies question 2|
|#7 Banking companies basic e.g. of provisioning on advances loans|
|#8 Banking companies concept of provisioning on advances|
|#9 Banking Companies Question 5|
|#10 Banking companies question 5ii|
|#11 Banking Companies question 6|
|#12 Banking companies question 7|
|#13 Banking companies question no. 8|
|#14 Banking companies basic concept of bills for collectionIncome recognition from advances|
|#15 Banking companies question no. 27|
|#16 Banking companies question 28|
|#17 Banking companies format of balance sheet & P L AC|
|#18 Banking companies explanation of balance sheet items and PL AC items|
|#19 Banking companies question 19|
|#20 Banking companies question 14|
|E book banking company|
|#1 Managerial remuneration|
|#2 Computation of net profits for managerial remuneration|
|#3 Question on managerial remuneration|
|#4 Effective capital computation|
|#5 Question on Effective capital|
|#6 Question for practice|
|#7 Dividend out of past year profits|
|#8 Final Accounts (Balance SheetPL Statement)|
|#8 E book|
|#9 Final Accounts BS and Statement of PL ac Question|
|#9 E book|
|Consolidated Financial Statements|
|E book: Consolidated financial statements|
|#1 Pre-acquistion and post-acquistion reserves|
|#2 Case I of concept discussion with practical question- I|
|#3 Case I of concept discussion with practical question- II|
|#4 7 Vachan Consolidation Khatam|
|#5 Case II of concept discussion with practical question|
|#6 Case III of concept discussion with practical question|
|#7 Case IV of concept discussion with practical question|
|#8 Examination pattern question for practice|
|#9 Dividend adjustment|
|#10 Question 1 on dividend adjustment|
|#11 Question 2 on dividend adjustment|
|#12 Revaluation of fixed assets- I|
|#13 Revaluation of fixed assets- II|
|#14 Examination pattern question for practice (Practice atleast two times)|
|#15 Mutual transactions (Intra-group transactions)|
|#16 Example of mutual transaction|
|#17 Adjustment related to bonus issue|
|#18 Complete question covering all adjustments (Practice at least 3 times)|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :