Super Saver : B.com(H/P), BBA
Goods and Service Tax
Before buying the course please match the course content with University Syllabus.
layers 10 Courses
Language: Hindi English Mix
₹2700.00 excluding 18% GST
₹4500.00 excluding 18% GST
₹9450.00 excluding 18% GST
How to buy the course, access it and ask doubts?
B.com(H/P) / BBA supersaver pack of UG level. This package includes six subjects covered by various universities at the UG level. However, students are advised to check the chapters available in these courses with concern university syllabus. You can check the lectures available by clicking the 'course contents'.
Chandan Poddar Sir has recorded all lectures of This course.
Courses Covered for B.com (H), BBA Students :
Goods and Service Tax
Frequently asked questions
Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can read it Offline. So there is no need for Internet
Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can adjust the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup select the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI / ICSI / NCERT / UGC and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is No need to go through any other Content
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on email@example.com
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your query on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only for Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download (All the Video Lectures) for the Single Subject of BCOM / BBA Course
Regarding Technical help
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
“ we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund ”.
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working properly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using Whats App Application in the Same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp, goto Application settings then go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video) so that the Audios & Videos should not be Download Automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically and you are not aware of it, Due to this it affects severely in the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan . (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 8888880402 (10 AM to 8 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
You can increase your course validity within 3 days of purchasing the course by paying the difference amount after that course extension facility is not available.
Chandan Poddar Sir
Chandan Poddar Sir
Chandan Poddar Sir
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :