Law : CA Foundation
Pioneer in developing concepts.
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Language: Hindi English Mix
How to buy the course, access it and ask doubts?
CA foundation Law for June 2020: Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing CA Foundation Law course effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve ICAI module. Exclusive features, of course, are:
a) Concept clarity with full patience, so that students can understand it without any trouble
b) Focus on developing techniques to solve the questions with minimum efforts
c) Topic-wise case studies for self-practice
d) Complete syllabus Mock test papers for self- assessment
e) Doubt solving platform
f) Concise notes for the complete revision
g) Comprehensive coverage of ICAI modules
h) Live classes for revision
i) Pre-planned test series checked by our team of experts
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Signup and How to buy the course?
- Kindly visit our website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there.
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab.
- After Signup selects the course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.).
- After your successful payment, the course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our course:-
(a) Open our website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab.
2. After log in to the website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How amendments and latest changes in courses are provided?
1. We keep a strict eye on the changes and amendments. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your course.
2. Amendment videos are provided separately.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the complete study material (The video lectures and PDF files) have been cross-checked at three different levels by the subject experts.
- We are Improving our teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the best study material.
- If still, you are unable to understand the content, then you can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that particular video or PDF files with the full details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI modules and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is no need to go through any other content.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course.
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on public holidays and sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your queries are not resolved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your doubt again in the discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method or
2. You can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your phone's internal memory only.
2. It can not be saved in your mobile phones external memory card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers except MCQ based test papers, suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for once, but through our website, you can get it unlimited times.
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the videos through our App only for once.
- Video download facility is not available on the website.
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
Approx 12.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE time only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first registered Mobile, then the server does not allow you to download the same subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on any another mobile phone.
2. In any case, if your mobile phone is lost or damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your email ID.
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run various courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from unique email Id?
Can two persons buy the same course and run the same course with the same id on different Mobiles
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID/ Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the course?
For the smooth running of the course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the course.
- While studying the course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan . (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your course, then kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8888880402 (10 AM to 8 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
It is not allowed for this course.
|Your first step guide|
|Business Law Introduction To Law And BCR|
|How to prepare ca foundation Law and BCR Nov 2019|
|E book | Text book of Indian contract Act, 1872|
|Indian contract act, 1872 copyrights reserved|
|BUSINESS LAW - Indian Contract Act ,1872 ||
|#1 Law basics|
|#2 Meaning of offer|
|#3 Types of offer|
|#4 Rules of offer|
|E book case studies on offer|
|Offer MCQ's Test|
|Self asessment test|
|#5 Acceptance and rules of acceptance i|
|#6 Rules of acceptance ii|
|#7 Rules of acceptance iii|
|E book case studies on acceptance|
|Acceptance MCQ's test|
|Self asessment test|
|#8 Communication of offer and acceptance|
|Communication MCQ's test|
|#9 Revocation of offer and acceptance|
|#10 Communication of revocation of offer and acceptance|
|E book case studies on communication and revocation|
|Revocation MCQ’s test|
|#11 Lapse of offer|
|#13 Legal requirements regarding consideration|
|#14 Other important points of consideration|
|#15 Cases where consideration not required|
|E Book case studies on consideration|
|#16 Privity of contract and exceptions|
|#17 Competency to contract|
|#18 Position of minor's agreement i|
|#19 Position of minor's agreement ii|
|E book case studies on minor|
|#20 Free consent and coercion|
|E book case studies on coercion|
|#21 Undue influence|
|E book case studies on undue influence|
|E book case studies on fraud|
|E book case studies on misrepresentation|
|E book case studies on mistake|
|#25 Lawful object and consideration i|
|#26 Lawful object and consideration ii|
|E book case studies on lawful object and consideration|
|#27 Agrements specifically declared to be void|
|#28 Wagering agreement|
|E book case studies on wagering agreements|
|#29 Contingent agreements|
|#30 Performance of contract|
|E book case studies on performance of Contracts|
|#31 Quasi contract|
|#32 Discharge of contract by performance and mutual agreement|
|#33 Discharge of contract by impossibility of performance (supervening impossibility)|
|#34 Exceptions of supervening impossibility|
|E book case studies on discharge of contracts|
|#35 Breach of contract|
|E book case studies on breach of Contracts|
|#36 Types of damages|
|#37 Penalty and liquidated demages|
|#38 Remedies for breach of contract|
|#39 Effect of refusal 'offer of performance' and 'to perform promise'|
|#40 Appropriations of payment|
|#41 Contracts which need not to be performed|
|#42 Joint promisors|
|#43 Time and place for the performance of promise|
|#44 Performance of reciprocal promise|
|#45 Effect of failure to perform the contract on time|
|#46 Succession and assignment|
|#47 Nature of contract|
|Types of contract assignment|
|E- Book Indian contract act 1872 Case Studies for Practice|
|E book case studies for practice|
|BUSINESS LAW - The Sales of Goods Act, 1930 .|
|#1 Introducion, definitions of buyers, sellers and goods|
|#2 Types of Goods|
|#3 Types of delievery|
|#4 Document of title and document showing title|
|#5 Definitions of meracntile agent, price, insolvent, quality of good|
|#6 Difference between sales and agreement to sale|
|#7 Difference between sales and hire prchase sales and bailment|
|E book case studies on contract of sale|
|#8 Miscellaneous topics of chapter 1 price fixation and contract of work and labour|
|#9 Conditions and warranty|
|#10 Express and implied conditions|
|#11 Express and implied warranty|
|E book case studies on conditions and warranties|
|#12 Caveat emptor|
|E book case studies on caveat emptor|
|#13 Breach of conditions to be treated as warranty|
|#14 Stipulation as to time|
|#15 Passing of property in case of ascertained and unascertained goods|
|#16 Passing of poperty in case of goods sent on approval basis|
|#17 Risk passes with property|
|#18 Transfer of title|
|E book case studies on transfer of ownership and delivery of goods|
|#19 Performance of the contract of sale|
|E book case studies on performance of contract of sale|
|#20 Meaning of unpaid seller|
|#21 Rights of unpaid seller against goods|
|#22 Effect of sub- sale and pledge on rights of seller against goods|
|#23 Effect of stoppage and right of resale|
|#24 Rights of unpaid seller against the buyer|
|#25 Rights of buyers against the seller|
|#26 Auction sale|
|E book case studies on unpaid seller|
|E- Book | Sales of Goods Act, 1930 case studies for practice|
|E book case studies for practice|
|BUSINESS LAW - Partnership Act, 1932|
|#1 Basic Introduction|
|#2 Types of partners|
|#3 Rights and duties of partners|
|#4 Authority of partners|
|#5 Liabilities of incoming and outgoing partners|
|#6 Registration of firm|
|#7 Dissolution of firm|
|#8 Consequences of dissolution|
|#9 Section 37|
|#10 Effect of notice to acting partner|
|E-book section 37 and minor partner|
|E- Book | The Partnership Act, 1932 case studies for practice|
|E book case studies for practice|
|BUSINESS LAW - Companies act 2013|
|#1 What is company and applicability of companies act|
|#2 Separate legal entity|
|#3 Other features of company|
|#4 Corporate veil theory|
|#5 Lifting or piercing the corporate veil|
|#6 Limited, guarantee and unlimited company|
|#7 One person company|
|#8 Private company|
|#9 Small company|
|#10 Public company|
|#11 Holding and subsidiary company|
|#12 Associate, listed and unlisted company|
|#13 Government, foreign and section 8 companies|
|#14 Dormant, nidhi companies and PFI|
|#15 Meaning of promoter|
|#16 Incorporation of company|
|#17 Certificate of incorporation of company|
|#18 Effect of registration|
|#19 Effect of MOA and AOA|
|#20 Types of capital|
|#21 Types of shares|
|#22 Memorandum of association|
|#23 Doctrine of ultra- vires|
|#24 Article of association, difference between MOA and AOA|
|#25 Doctrine of constructive notice and indoor management|
|#26 Exceptions of doctrine of Indoor management|
|Business Law -LLP Act|
|#1 How to study|
|#3 LLP is hybrid form of company and partnership|
|#4 Features of LLP|
|#5 Special Points in LLP|
|#6 Advantages of LLP|
|#7 Incorporation of LLP|
|#8 Relationship of partners and cessation of partnership|
|#9 Registeration of changes in partners|
|#10 Liability in case of fraud|
|#11 Financial disclosures|
|#12 Conversion of LLP|
|#13 Winding up and dissolution|
|#14 Miscellaneous provisions|
|#15 Change in name of LLP|
|E- Book | The Companies Act, 2013 case studies for practice|
|E book case studies for practice|
|E BOOK - Concise Notes|
|#1 | Concise Notes|
|#1 Indian contract act, 1872|
|#2 Sale of goods act, 1930|
|#3 The indian partnership act, 1932|
|#4 Limited liability partnership act, 2008|
|#5 Companies act, 2013|
|Mock test papers for May 2020|
|Mock test paper 1|
|Mock test paper 2|
|Mock test paper 3|
|Mock test paper 4|
|Mock test paper 5|
|Mock test paper 6|
|Mock test paper 7|
|Mock test paper 8|
|Mock test paper 9|
|Mock test paper 10|
|Amendments in Companies Act 2013|
|Amendments in companies act 2013|
|RTP: May 2020|
|#1 Indian contract act questions 1 to 5|
|#2 Indian contract act question 6 to 9|
|#3 Sales of goods act 1930|
|#4 Indian partnership Act, 1932|
|#5 LLP Act 2008|
|#6 Companies act 2013|
|Test Series: September 2020 and October 2020|
|06-09-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Indian Contact Act 1872 (Video 1 to 19) at 2:00pm|
|CA Foundation Law 06-09-2020 Question Paper|
|CA Foundation Law 06-09-2020 Suggested answers|
|13-09-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Indian Contact Act 1872 (Video 20 to 47) at 2:00pm|
|CA Foundation Law-13-09-2020 Question Paper|
|CA Foundation Law 13-09-2020 Suggested Answers|
|20-09-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Sales of goods act and partnership at 2:00pm|
|20-09-2020 CA Foundation Law Question paper|
|20-09-2020 CA Foundation Law Suggested answers|
|27-09-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Companies act and LLP at 2:00pm|
|27-09-2020 CA Foundation Law Question paper|
|27-09-2020 CA Foundation Law Suggested answer|
|18-10-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Full course at 2:00pm|
|18-10-2020 CA Foundation Law Question paper|
|18-10-2020 CA Foundation Law Suggested answers|
|25-10-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Full course at 2:00pm|
|25-10-2020 CA Foundation Law Question paper|
|25-10-2020 CA Foundation Law Suggested answer|
|10 most important topics for CA foundation law|
|Test Series: November 2020|
|06-11-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Full course at 2:00pm|
|06-11-2020 CA Foundation Law Question paper|
|06-11-2020 CA Foundation Law Suggested answer|
|21-11-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Full course at 2:00pm|
|May 2021 Test Series:- December & January|
|08-12-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Offer at 2:00pm|
|12-12-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Acceptance at 2:00pm|
|15-12-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Communication, revocation of offer and acceptance with lapse of offer at 2:00pm|
|19-12-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Consideration at 2:00pm|
|22-12-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Free consent at 2:00pm|
|26-12-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Contingent and wagering agreement at 2:00pm|
|29-12-2020 | Law | Syllabus : Performance of contract and quasi-contract at 2:00pm|
|02-01-2021 | Law | Syllabus : Discharge, Breach and damages under contract at 2:00pm|
|05-01-2021 | Law | Syllabus : Others topics of Indian contract act at 2:00pm|
|09-01-2021 | Law | Syllabus : Unit 1 and 2 of sales of goods act 1930 at 2:00pm|
|12-01-2021 | Law | Syllabus : Unit 3 and 4 of sales of goods act 1930 at 2:00pm|
|16-01-2021 | Law | Syllabus : Partnership act at 2:00pm|
|19-01-2021 | Law | Syllabus : LLP act at 2:00pm|
|23-01-2021 | Law | Syllabus : Corporate veil and Types of companies under companies act 2013 at 2:00pm|
|26-01-2021 | Law | Syllabus : Other topics of Companies act 2013 at 2:00pm|
|Live classes schedule|
|23-11-2020: 12:00pm to 12:30pm: Revision of mix case studies|
|24-11-2020: 12:00pm to 12:30pm: Revision of mix case studies|
|25-11-2020: 12:00pm to 12:30pm: Revision of mix case studies|
|26-11-2020: 12:00pm to 12:30pm: Live class has been cancelled because technical issue|
|27-11-2020: 12:00pm to 12:30pm: Revision of mix case studies|
|30-11-2020: 05:30pm to 06:00pm: Doubts Class|
|01-12-2020: 05:30pm to 06:00pm: Doubts Class|
|02-12-2020: 05:30pm to 06:00pm: Doubts Class|
|03-12-2020: 05:30pm to 06:00pm: Doubts Class|
|08-12-2020: 07:00pm to 08:00pm: Doubts Class|
|09-12-2020: 10:00am to 12:00pm: Doubts Class|
|10-12-2020: 10:00am to 11:00am: Doubts Class|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.