Economics: CA Foundation
Pioneer in developing concepts.
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Language: Hindi English Mix
Valid Till: 2020-08-15
₹666.00 excluding 18% GST
How to buy the course, access it and ask doubts?
CA foundation Economics for June 2020: Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing CA Foundation Economics course effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve ICAI module. Exclusive features, of course, are:
a) Concept clarity with full patience, so that students can understand it without any trouble
b) Focus on developing techniques to solve the questions with minimum efforts
c) Chapter-wise Mock test papers for self-assessment
d) Complete syllabus Mock test papers for self- assessment
e) Doubt solving platform
f) Concise notes for quick revision
g) Comprehensive coverage of ICAI modules
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Signup and How to buy the course?
- Kindly visit our website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there.
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab.
- After Signup selects the course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.).
- After your successful payment, the course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our course:-
(a) Open our website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab.
2. After log in to the website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How amendments and latest changes in courses are provided?
1. We keep a strict eye on the changes and amendments. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your course.
2. Amendment videos are provided separately.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the complete study material (The video lectures and PDF files) have been cross-checked at three different levels by the subject experts.
- We are Improving our teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the best study material.
- If still, you are unable to understand the content, then you can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that particular video or PDF files with the full details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI modules and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is no need to go through any other content.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course.
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on public holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your queries are not resolved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through email on email@example.com
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your doubt again in the discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method or
2. You can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your phone's internal memory only.
2. It can not be saved in your mobile phones external memory card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers except MCQ based test papers, suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for once, but through our website, you can get it unlimited times.
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the videos through our App only for once.
- Video download facility is not available on the website.
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
Approx 12.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE time only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first registered Mobile, then the server does not allow you to download the same subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on any another mobile phone.
2. In any case, if your mobile phone is lost or damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on email@example.com then the support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your email ID.
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run various courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from unique email Id?
Can two persons buy the same course and run the same course with the same id on different Mobiles
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID/ Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the course?
For the smooth running of the course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the course.
- While studying the course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan . (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your course, then kindly contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 8888880402 (10 AM to 8 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
It is not allowed for this course.
|Your first step guide|
|Chapter 1 : Basic Videos|
|#1 Economic problem|
|#2 Causes of economic problem|
|#3 Opportunity cost|
|#4 Positive and normative economics|
|#5 Central problems of an economy|
|#6 Difference between central problem and economic problem|
|Chapter 1 : Advance videos|
|#1 Overview of Business economics : Part - 1|
|#2 Overview of Business economics : Part - 2|
|#3 Central problem - Provision for growth|
|#4 Capitalist economy|
|#5 Socialist and mixed economy|
|Chapter - 1 MCQ's Test|
|MCQ's Test - 1|
|MCQ's Test - 2|
|MCQ's Test - 3|
|MCQ's Test - 4|
|Chapter 2 : Intro Videos|
|Chapter 2 : Basic Videos of consumer equilibrium|
|#2 TU and MU|
|#3 Relationship between TU and MU|
|#4 In case of one commodity|
|#5 In case of two commodities (Theoretical portion)|
|#6 In case of two commodities (Technical portion)|
|#7 Indifference Curve -Introduction|
|#8 Indifference Curve - Law of DMU and decreasing rate|
|#9 Indifference Curve - Q & A|
|#10 Budget line vs Budget set with equation|
|#11 Slope of Budget line|
|#12 How to compute MRE -|
|#13 Shift of Budget Line|
|#14 - Consumer Equilibrium with the help of IC and Budget Line|
|#15 Definition of Demand|
|#16 Factors affecting demand - Introduction|
|#17 Factors affecting demand - Price|
|#18 Factors affecting demand - other factors|
|#19 Factors affecting demand Q & A|
|#20 Law of demand|
|#21 Other Important definitions|
|#22 Reasons behind law of demand|
|#23 Price elasticity of demand - Factors affecting Price elasticty of demnd|
|#24 Price elasticity of demand - Geometric Method|
|#25 Price elasticity of demand - Meaning and Percntage Method|
|#26 Price elasticity of demand - Numerical|
|#27 Price elasticity of demand - Total Expenditure Method|
|#28 Supply - Introduction & Factor affecting Supply|
|#29 Supply - Other factors|
|#30 Price Elasticity of Supply : Meaning and Percentage Method|
|#31 Price Elasticity of Supply : Geometric Method|
|Chapter 2 : Advance Videos|
|#1 Exceptions to the law of demand|
|#2 Arc elasticity method|
|#3 Income elasticity of demand - Part 1|
|#4 Income elasticity of demand - Part 2|
|#5 Income elasticity of demand - Part 3|
|#6 Cross elasticity of demand - Part 1 - Meaning and types|
|#7 Cross elasticity of demand - Part - 2 - ICAI|
|#8 Advertisement elasticity of demand - ICAI|
|#9 Demand forecasting - ICAI|
|#10 Elasticity of supply arc method|
|#11 Types of indifference curve - Economc good and economic bad|
|#12 Types of indifference curve - Substitute goods and complemenntary goods|
|Theory of Demand and Supply MCQ's Test|
|Test Paper - 1|
|Test Paper - 2|
|Test Paper -3|
|Test Paper - 4|
|Test Paper - 5|
|CA Foundation - Economics || Chapter 3 || Intro Video|
|CA Foundation - Economics || Chapter 3 || Basic Videos|
|#1 - Law of Variable Proportion - Understanding of Variable & Fixed Factors, Short and Long Run|
|#2 - Law of Variable Proportion -Understanding of TP, MP and AP|
|#3 - Law of Variable Proportion -Concept of Law of Variable Proportion|
|#4 - Law of Variable Proportion -Concept of Law of Variable Proportion (Example)|
|#5 - Law of Variable Proportion -Concept of Law of Variable Proportion (Diagram)|
|#6 - Cost - Meaning of Cost or Economic Cost|
|#7 - Cost - Meaning of Variable Cost and Fixed Cost|
|#8 - Cost - Meaning of Total Cost, Total Variable Cost, Total Fixed Cost|
|#9 - Cost - Diagram TC, TVC and TFC|
|#10 - Cost - Derivation of TC Curve|
|#11 - Cost - Cost AC, AVC, and AFC|
|#12 - Cost - AC Curve is U shaped|
|#13 - Cost - Marginal Cost|
|#14 - Cost - Numerical of Marginal Cost|
|#15 - Cost - Relationship between AC & MC|
|#16 - Cost - Draw AC, AVC and MC in a single diagram|
|CA Foundation - Economics || Chapter 3 || Advance Videos|
|#1 Law of variable proportion - Modern Theory|
|#2 Law of returns to scale - complete discussion -|
|#3 Isoquants with concepts of Ridge lines Complete discussion|
|#4 Isocost line Producer equilibrim using isoquants and Isocost line|
|#5 Returns to scale with the help of Isoquants|
|#6 Types of economies and dis-economies - Internal and external -|
|#7 LAC curve derivation|
|#8 Other relevant part|
|Chapter - 3 Theory of Production and Cost Test Papers|
|Test paper 1|
|Test paper 2|
|Test paper 3|
|Test paper 4|
|Test paper 5|
|CA Foundation - Economics || Chapter 4 || (Basic Videos)|
|#1 - Revenue - Concept of Revenue, Total Revenue, Marginal Revenue and Average Revenue|
|#2 - Revenue - Nature of revenue under perfect competition|
|#3 - Revenue - Nature of revenue under Imperfect competition|
|#4 - Revenue - Nature of revenue under Imperfect competition with diagram|
|#5 - Producer Equilibrium - Definition and Baisc Concepts|
|#6 - Producer Equilibrium - Perfect and Imperfect Competition, Relation between Price and MC|
|#7 - Introduction & Perfect Competition - Large number of sellers implication|
|#8 - Perfect Competition - Main Features|
|#9 - Determination of Price under perfect competition|
|#10 - Impact of change in demand on equlibrium price|
|#11 - Impact of change in supply on equlibrium price|
|#12 - Simultaneous increase and decrease in Demand and Supply|
|#13 - Perfect Competition - Other features|
|#14 - Monopoly Market|
|#15 - Monopolistic Competition|
|#16 - Price Ceiling - Maximum Price ceiling|
|#17 - Price Ceiling - Minimum Price ceiling|
|#18 - Oligopoly market|
|CA Foundation - Economics || Chapter 4 || (Advance Videos)|
|#1 - Relationship between MR,AR and elasticity of demand|
|#2 - Perfect competition - Super normal profits, normal profits, abnormal losses and shut down point|
|#3 - Imperfect competition - Super normal profits, normal profits, abnormal losses and shut down point|
|#4 - Producer equilibrium with TR- TC approach|
|#5 - Rising portion of MC curve is supply curve|
|#6 - Price discrimination - Meaning and conditions|
|#7 - Price Discrimination - Objectives|
|#8 - Price discrimination - Degrees of Price discrimination|
|#9 - Price Discrimination - Economic effects|
|#10 - Price discrimination - Equilibrium in different sub markets|
|Chapter - 4 Price Determination in Different Markets Test Papers|
|Price Determination in Different Markets Test - 1|
|Price Determination in Different Markets Test - 2|
|Price Determination in Different Markets Test - 3|
|Price Determination in Different Markets Test - 4|
|Price Determination in Different Markets Test - 5|
|CA Foundation - Economics || Chapter 5 |||
|#1 - What is Business cycle -|
|#2 - Phases of business cycle - Expansion phase -|
|#3 - Phases of business cycle - Peak phase -|
|#4 - Phases of business cycle - Contraction phase -|
|#5 - Phases of business cycle - Depression phase -|
|#6 - Business cycle - Recovery|
|#7 - Business cycle - Indicators and features of business cycle -|
|#8 - Business cycle - causes of business cycle - Internal causes -|
|#9 - Business cycle - causes of business cycle - External causes - - relevance of business cycle in decision making|
|Business Cycle MCQ's Test|
|MCQ's Test - 1|
|MCQ's Test - 2|
|Concise notes for May 2020|
|Concise Notes on economics|
|Test Series from 15 Dec 2019 to 29 April 2020 : CA foundation may 2020|
|Chapter numbers are as per ICAI modules.|
|CA Foundation Economics : Live Mock Test 05.01.2020|
|Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge Live Test 09.02.2020|
|Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge Live Test 01.03.2020|
|Live Mock Test : 25-03-2020 at 2.00 PM|
|Live Mock Test : 29-03-2020: at 2.00 PM|
|Mock test papers|
|Mock Test Paper - 1|
|Mock Test Paper - 2|
|Mock Test Paper - 3|
|Mock Test Paper - 4|
|Mock Test Paper - 5|
|Mock Test Paper - 6|
|Mock Test Paper - 7|
|Mock Test Paper - 8|
|Mock Test Paper - 9|
|Mock Test Paper - 10|
|03-05-2020: Economics and BCK at 2.00 PM|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.