BCK : CA Foundation
Pioneer in developing concepts.
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Language: Hindi English Mix
Valid Till: 2020-08-15
₹666.00 excluding 18% GST
How to buy the course, access it and ask doubts?
CA foundation BCK for June 2020: Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing CA Foundation BCK course effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve ICAI module. Exclusive features, of course, are:
a) Concept clarity with full patience, so that students can understand it without any trouble
b) Focus on developing techniques to solve the questions with minimum efforts
c) Chapter-wise Mock test papers for self-assessment
d) Complete syllabus Mock test papers for self- assessment
e) Doubt solving platform
f) Concise notes for quick revision
g) Comprehensive coverage of ICAI modules
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Signup and How to buy the course?
- Kindly visit our website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there.
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab.
- After Signup selects the course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.).
- After your successful payment, the course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our course:-
(a) Open our website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab.
2. After log in to the website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How amendments and latest changes in courses are provided?
1. We keep a strict eye on the changes and amendments. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your course.
2. Amendment videos are provided separately.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the complete study material (The video lectures and PDF files) have been cross-checked at three different levels by the subject experts.
- We are Improving our teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the best study material.
- If still, you are unable to understand the content, then you can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that particular video or PDF files with the full details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI modules and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is no need to go through any other content.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course.
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on public holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your queries are not resolved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your doubt again in the discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method or
2. You can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your phone's internal memory only.
2. It can not be saved in your mobile phones external memory card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers except MCQ based test papers, suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for once, but through our website, you can get it unlimited times.
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the videos through our App only for once.
- Video download facility is not available on the website.
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
Approx 12.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE time only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first registered Mobile, then the server does not allow you to download the same subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on any another mobile phone.
2. In any case, if your mobile phone is lost or damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your email ID.
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run various courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from unique email Id?
Can two persons buy the same course and run the same course with the same id on different Mobiles
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID/ Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the course?
For the smooth running of the course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the course.
- While studying the course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan . (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your course, then kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8888880402 (10 AM to 8 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
It is not allowed for this course.
|Your first step guide|
|Chapter : 6 | Common business terminologies|
|#1 Chapter 6 Agent to Assets|
|#2 Chapter 6 Ask to Base Price|
|#3 Chapter 6 Basket trading to Bid|
|#4 Chapter 6 Broker to business risk|
|#5 Chapter 6 Call to commodities|
|#6 Chapter 6 Covertible securities to depreciation|
|#7 Chapter 6 Derivatives to Financial Intermediary|
|#8 Chapter 6 Govenmrnt bonds to Internet trading|
|#9 Chapter 6 Limit order to Out of money (Most important video)|
|#10 Chapter 6 Portfolio to Risk (Important video)|
|#11 Chapter 6 Securities to Zero coupon bonds|
|#12 Chapter 6 Maketing terminology Advertising to Brand Equity|
|#12A Chapter 6 Maketing terminology Brand loyalty to Competitive position|
|#14 Chapter 6 Maketing terminology Conglomerate diversification to customer wants|
|#15 Chapter 6 Maketing terminology Differentiation to Innovators|
|#16 Chapter 6 Maketing terminology Internal marketing to Market research|
|#17 Chapter 6 Maketing terminology Internal marketing to Market research|
|#18 Chapter 6 Maketing terminology Merger to Personal Selling|
|#19 Chapter 6 Maketing terminology Pre emptive pricing to Sales promotion|
|#20 Chapter 6 Maketing terminology Short term objectives to Weakness|
|#21 Chapter 6 Banking terminology Acceptance to Accrued interest|
|#22 Chapter 6 Banking terminology Administered rates to ATM|
|#23 Chapter 6 Banking terminology Balance transfer to Cashier's cheque|
|#24 Chapter 6 Banking terminology Cash reserve to debit card|
|#25 Chapter 6 Banking terminology Deposit slip to Education loan|
|#26 Chapter 6 Banking terminology Guarantor to Lock in period|
|#27 Chapter 6 Banking terminology Mortgage to PIN|
|#28 Chapter 6 Banking terminology Repo rate to Zero down payment mortgage|
|#29 Chapter 6 Other business terminology Acquisitions to Business facilitators|
|#30 Chapter 6 Other business terminology Corporate forms and Electronic filing|
|#31 Chapter 6 Other business terminology Gloabalisation to Joint and By product|
|#32 Chapter 6 Other business terminology Liberalisation to PESTLE|
|#33 Chapter 6 Other business terminology Proprietary forms to Returns and Risks|
|#34 Chapter 6 Other business terminology Sustainable development to whole life insurance|
|Common Business Terminologies Test - 1|
|Common Business Terminologies Test - 2|
|Common Business Terminologies Test - 3|
|Common Business Terminologies Test - 4|
|Common Business Terminologies Test - 5|
|Chapter 1 : Introduction to business and BCK|
|E Book : Introduction to business and BCK|
|#1 BCK What is BCK and Activities covered by domains of BCK|
|#2 BCK is Vast, Eclectic and Expanding|
|#3 Importance of BCK for CA and How to enhance BCK|
|#4 Economic and non-economic activities|
|#5 Business, Profession and Employment|
|#6 Features of business|
|#7 Multiple objectives of business|
|#8 Forms of business organisations|
|Introduction to business and BCK Test for Self Practice - 1|
|Introduction to business and BCK Test for Self Practice - 2|
|Introduction to business and BCK Test for Self Practice - 3|
|Chapter 4 | Government Policies and Business Growth|
|E Book : Govt Policies for business growth|
|#2 Meaning of Policies|
|#3 Public policy and its features|
|#4 Law making Process In India|
|#5 Nature of Public policy and post independence policy in India|
|#6 The Economic Change Process|
|#7 Policy, decision and Goal|
|#8 Privatisation and its methods|
|Government Policies for Business Growth Test for Self Practice - 1|
|Government Policies for Business Growth Test for Self Practice - 2|
|Chapter 5 : Organisations facilitating business|
|E Book : Organisations facilitating business|
|#1 Organisations facilitating business|
|#2 Non funding institutions : RBI|
|#3 Non funding institution : SEBI|
|#4 Non funding institutions : Competition commission of India|
|#5 Non funding institutions : IRDAI|
|Chapter 2 : Business Environment|
|E Book : Business Environment|
|#1 Meaning, Features and Importance|
|#2 Relationship between organisation and its environment|
|#3 Enrionmental scanning|
|#4 Elements of Micro environment|
|#5 Elements of Macro environment|
|#6 Other points|
|Chapter 3 : Business organisations|
|This chapter includes basic information about India's top corporate houses (for self-study).|
|Complete Chapter Notes|
|Important points for MCQ based questions|
|Test Series from 15 Dec 2019 to 29 April 2020 : CA foundation may 2020|
|Chapter numbers are as per ICAI modules.|
|Chapter - 1 : Business and Commercial Knowledge An Introduction|
|Chapter - 2 : Businss Environment|
|Chapter - 3 : Business Organisation|
|Chapter - 3A Mission and Visons of Business Organisation|
|Chapter - 4 : Government Policies for Business Growth|
|Chapter - 5 : Organisations Facilitating Business|
|Chapter - 6 : Common Business Terminology|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.