CA Foundation Maths, Statistics and Logical Reasoning
Conceptual and shortcut based teaching.
layers 3 Courses
₹1350.00 excluding 18% GST
₹1800.00 excluding 18% GST
₹2250.00 excluding 18% GST
₹2700.00 excluding 18% GST
Why to purchase Maths Stats & LR Combo Pack
Technical and additional features
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
CA foundation Maths, statistics and Logical reasoning Course: Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing CA Foundation Paper: 3 complete courses effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve ICAI module. Exclusive features, of course, are :
a) Complete syllabus of Maths, Stats and LR.
b) Twenty mock test papers each of maths, statistics and Logical reasoning.
c) Revision material to quickly revise the whole course of statistics.
d) E-Book: Chapter-wise Mock test papers for self-assessment.
e) Doubt solving platform.
f) PDF of additional important questions for self-practice.
g) "Counselling over the phone" with a subject expert in case of complicated doubts and general doubts by prior appointment. Once you call the helpline number 8888880402, they will take your some details and fix the telephonic appointment with an expert to clear your doubts.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can read it Offline. So there is no need for Internet
Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can adjust the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
Instant results of MCQ self-assessment papers
You will get the Instant Results of your Self Assessment MCQ's in your Course.
Descriptive test papers: Answer sheets uploading through PDF
1. For the Descriptive Test, you can upload your Answer sheet through your Course
2. Write all the answers in your notebook click photos and make a single PDF File though ADOBE SCAN or TAP SCANNER App and upload it.
Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup select the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
- In case of Package (containing multiple subjects): Time table and sequence of the course to be followed has been provided under Guideline Videos. These Guideline videos are available in your package as a separate course.
- In the case of Individual Subject: Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How amendments and latest changes in courses are provided?
1. We keep a strict eye on the changes and amendments. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
2. Amendment videos are provided separately.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI / ICSI / NCERT / UGC and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is No need to go through any other Content
How to attend live sessions?
1. After login, Go to My Courses and Click on Start Course.
2. Click on the Live Course., then go to the Particular date to start the session
Procedure to ask doubts in live classes?
There is a Chat Box available in the Live Class Session to post your queries
Are recordings of live classes provided?/ How long can I watch recordings of live classes?
1. Yes the recordings of the Live Classes are available on the Next day
2. And these recordings are available for Two Days Only
How to get the Schedule of live classes?
1. The Schedule of the Live Classes are available in your Live Class Course
2. So you can note down the Schedule from there
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your query on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
What is the difference between self-assessment test papers and weekly test series?
1. In our Course, we have included Most Important Questions of the past ten years of ICAI/CBSE
2. These Sets of Test Papers & their Suggested Answers are provided under every Topic of Each Subject for your Self Assessment.
3. Our Academy Continuously works for the Successful results and to achieve that we conduct weekly Test Series which held On Every Sunday at 2 PM
4. Apart from the Sunday Test Series, we conduct Other regular Test Series in the Weekdays also for More Practice and Betterment of the Students .
How to get the Date sheet of test series?
- The Date Sheet of the Test Series is available in the Guideline Course of your Package.
- For Individual subjects, the upcoming test papers can be seen in the Course itself.
- However, we always send notification and Update the students through Our Telegram Channel "Grooming Education Academy".
Where the Test Paper Appears and How to appear for the test series?
The Test Paper will appear under the Last Topic of the Respective Subject of your Course
There are two types of Test held at every Sunday
a) Descriptive Test b) Live Test
a) Descriptive Test
- Write all the answers of the Test Paper on any of your notebook page or Register page with Black Pen (Ball Pen or Gel Pen)
- Take images (Click the photo with Mobile phone) of answer sheets in VERTICAL FORM (not horizontal).
- Make a Single PDF File of all the images in sequence using the Mobile App "ADOBE SCAN or TAP SCANNER"
- Upload it in your Course below the question paper before the recommended time.
b) Live Test
1. For the Live Test, you have to be ready and advised to remember the following things:-
- Your Device (Mobile Phone / Laptop or Tab should be properly Charged)
- It is recommended that if possible then always use Broadband Internet Connection or If you are using Mobile Data then be at a place where the Signal Strength is 100%
- Be Ready at the Scheduled Time and Start the Test
- Click on the correct options (It will be an Objective Test)
- You will get the options to Review the questions so in the beginning answer all the other questions which you know better and then, in the end, answer the remaining reviewed questions.
- After finishing the whole Test Paper it will ask for Submit, First, review all your Answers and then press Submit button
2. Please note that you have to submit the Test, within the scheduled time
In how much time test results will be provided?
- The Results of the Descriptive Test will be provided in your Course in the respective Subject within 5 Days of the Test
- The Result of the Live Test declared within 2 days after the Test.
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only for Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data of all the Subjects of CA Foundation Course
Regarding Technical help
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
“ we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund ”.
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working properly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using Whats App Application in the Same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp, goto Application settings then go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video) so that the Audios & Videos should not be Download Automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically and you are not aware of it, Due to this it affects severely in the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan . (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8888880402 (10 AM to 7 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
You can increase your course validity within 3 days of purchasing the course by paying the difference amount after that course extension facility is not available.
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :