Accounting : CA Inter (Group : 1)
1. Video lectures of 100% complete syllabus
2. Test series and Mock test papers
3. Live classes and doubt sessions
4. Complete Revision material
5. 100% Amendments
6. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
₹1620.00 excluding 18% GST
₹2250.00 excluding 18% GST
₹2700.00 excluding 18% GST
₹3375.00 excluding 18% GST
₹1125.00 excluding 18% GST
Why to purchase CA Inter Group 1 Accounts Course
Technical and additional features.
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
CA Inter Accounting (Group: 1): Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing CA Inter Accountancy of 100 marks effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve ICAI module. Exclusive features, of course, are :
a) Complete syllabus.
b) Pre-scheduled regular test series that will be checked by subject experts.
c) Revision material to quickly revise the whole course.
d) E-Book: Chapter-wise Mock test papers for self-assessment.
e) E-Book: Complete syllabus Mock test papers for self- assessment.
f) Doubt solving platform.
g) PDF of additional important questions for self-practice.
a) Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can learn Offline. So there is no need for the Internet.
b) Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
c) Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can change the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
d) Instant results of MCQ self-assessment papers
You will get the Instant Results of your Self Assessment MCQ's in your Course.
e) Descriptive test papers: Answer sheets uploading through PDF
1. For the Descriptive Test, you can upload your Answer sheet through your Course
2. Write all the answers in your notebook click photos and make a single PDF File though ADOBE SCAN or TAP SCANNER App and upload it.
f) Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup selects the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
- In case of Package (containing multiple subjects): Time table and sequence of the Course to be followed has been provided under Guideline Videos. These Guideline videos are available in your Package as a separate course.
- In the case of Individual Subject: Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How amendments and latest changes in courses are provided?
1. We keep a strict eye on the changes and amendments. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
2. Amendment videos are provided separately.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI / ICSI / NCERT / UGC and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is No need to go through any other Content.
Live Classes Related
How to attend live sessions?
1. After login, Go to My Courses and Click on Start Course.
2. Click on the Live Course., then go to the Particular date to start the session.
Procedure to ask doubts in live classes?
There is a Chat Box available in the Live Class Session to post your queries.
How to get the Schedule of live classes?
1. The Schedule of the Live Classes is available in your Live Class Course.
2. So you can note down the Schedule from there.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on email@example.com
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Test Related Related
What is the difference between self-assessment test papers and weekly test series?
1. Self -assessment test papers are to be checked by students at their own. However, the weekly test series is checked by our subject experts.
How to get the Date sheet of test series?
- The Date Sheet of the Test Series is available in the Guideline Course of your Package.
- For Individual subjects, the upcoming test papers can be seen in the Course itself.
- However, we always send notification and Update the students through Our Telegram Channel "Grooming Education Academy".
Where the Test Paper Appears and How to appear for the test series?
The Test Paper will appear under the Last Topic of the Respective Subject of your Course
There are two types of Test held at every Sunday
a) Descriptive Test b) Live Test
a) Descriptive Test
- Write all the answers of the Test Paper on any of your notebook page or Register page with Black Pen (Ball Pen or Gel Pen)
- Take images (Click the photo with Mobile phone) of answer sheets in VERTICAL FORM (not horizontal).
- Make a Single PDF File of all the images in sequence using the Mobile App "ADOBE SCAN or TAP SCANNER" or any other App.
- Upload it in your Course below the question paper before the recommended time.
b) Live Test
1. For the Live Test, you have to be ready and advised to remember the following things:-
- Your Device (Mobile Phone / Laptop or Tab should be charged appropriately)
- It is recommended that if possible then always use Broadband Internet Connection or If you are using Mobile Data then be at a place where the Signal Strength is 100%
- Be Ready at the Scheduled Time and Start the Test
- Click on the correct options (It will be an Objective Test)
- You will get the opportunities to Review the questions so in the beginning answer all the other questions which you know better and then, in the end, answer the remaining reviewed questions.
- After finishing the whole Test Paper it will ask for Submit, First, review all your Answers and then press Submit button
2. Please note that you have to submit the Test, within the scheduled time
In how much time test results will be provided?
- The Results of the Descriptive Test will be provided in your Course in the respective Subject within 7 Days of the Test
- The Result of the Live Test declared within Two days after the Test.
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only for Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download the Complete data of this Subject.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"We will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan. (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 8888880402 (10 AM to 7 PM).
|Your first step guide|
|CA Inter Accounts || Investment Accounting|
|#1 Investment accounting (Part -1) Investment in debentures|
|#2 Investment accounts (Part -2) Investment in debt instruments|
|#3 Investment accounting (Part -3) lllustrations for practice|
|#4 Investment accounting (part-4) Concept of ex interest and cum interest|
|#5 Investment accounts Part -5 complete question on investment in debentures|
|#6 Investment accounts Part - 6 Interest accrued but not due|
|#7 Investment accounts Part -7 complete question|
|#8 Investment accounting (Part -8) Tratment of brokerage|
|#9 investment accounting part - 9 complete question practice including brokerage|
|#10 Investment in shares Part - 10 Concept of pre acquisition and post acquisition dividend|
|#11 Investment in shares Part- 11 Bonus issue and right issue|
|#12 Investment accounting Part - 12 complete question in case of investment in equity|
|#12A Investment accounting PArt 12A Valuation at cost or market value whichever is lower|
|E - Book Investment Account|
|Investment Account Test|
|Investment Account Test Solution|
|CA Inter Accounts || Branch Accounting|
|#1 Branch Accounting - Dependent branch (stock and debtor method) - (Part 1)|
|#2 Branch Accounting - Dependent branch (stock and debtor method) (Part 2)|
|#3 Branch Accounting - Dependent branch (stock and debtor method) (Part 3)|
|#4 Branch Accounting - Dependent branch (stock and debtor method) (Part 4)|
|#5 Branch accounting Stock and debtor method Assignment|
|#6 Branch acconting stock and debtor method assignment - 2|
|#7 Branch Accounting - Debtor method dependent branch (branch account derivation)|
|#8 Branch accounting Debtor method assignment (Part 1)|
|#9 Branch accounting debtor method assignment - part 2|
|#10 Branch accounting debtor method Assignment Part 3|
|#11 Branch accounting Debtor method Assignment Part - 4|
|#12 Branch accounting dependent branch Final account method Part 1|
|#12A Branch account Final account method Part 2|
|#14 Branch accounting Independent branch Part 1 Concepts|
|#15 Branch accounting independent branch Part 2 Basic concepts|
|#16 Branch accounting Independent branch Basic concepts Part 3|
|#17 Branch accounting Independent branch Assignment 1|
|#18 Branch accounting Independent branch Assignment Part - 2|
|#19 Branch accounting Independent branch Assignment Part 3|
|#20 Branch accounting Independent branch Assignment Part - 4 Q 11 to 14|
|#21 Branch accounting Independent branch Part 5 Question - 6|
|#22 Branch accounting Independent branch Part 6 Question 7|
|#23 Branch accounting Independent branch Part 7 Question - 8|
|#24 Branch accounting Independent branch Assignment Part 8|
|#25 Branch accounting Independent branch Part 9 Assignment|
|#26 Foreign branch Basic concepts|
|#27 Foreign branch Assignment Part 1|
|#28 Foreign branch Assignment Part - 2|
|Alternative treatment of abnormal loss in debtor method branch account|
|E- Book Branch Accounts|
|Branch Account Test|
|Branch Account Test Solution|
|CA Inter Accounts || Accounts from incomplete records | E- Book|
|E - Book Accounts from Incomplete Records|
|Accounts from Incomplete Records Test|
|Accounts from Incomplete Records Test Solution|
|CA inter accounts || Accounts from incomplete records || Lectures |||
|#1 Accounts from incomplete records Part 1|
|#2 Accounts from incomplete records Part -2 Cash Book|
|#3 Accounts from incomplete records Part 3|
|#4 Accounts from incomplete records Part - 4|
|#5 Accounts from incomplete records Part 5 Creditors and Bills Payable|
|#6 Accounts from incomplete records Part 6 Expenses and incomes|
|#7 Accounts from incomplete records Question 1|
|#8 Accounts from incomplete records Question 2|
|#9 Accounts from incomplete records Question - 3|
|#10 Accounts from incomplete records Question 4|
|#11 Accounts from incomplete records Question 5|
|#12 Accounts from incomplete records Question 6|
|#12A Accounts from incomplete records Question - 7|
|#14 Accounts from incomplete records Question 8|
|#15 Accounts from incomplete records Question 9|
|#16 accounts from incomplete records Question 10|
|#17 Accounts from incomplete records Question - 11|
|#18 Accounts from incomplete records Question - 12|
|#19 Accounts from incomplete records Question 12A|
|#20 Accounts from incomplete records Question -14 revised video|
|#21 Accounts from incomplete record ICAI module question|
|CA Inter Accounts || Schedule III || Balance Sheet and SOPL|
|#1 Schedule III companies act 2013 Balance sheet Liability side Part 1|
|#2 schedule III companies act 2013 balance sheet Asset side part -2|
|#3 Schedule III Companies act 2013 SOPL Part - 3|
|#4 Schedule III companies act 2013 Classification into current and non current items part 4|
|CA Inter Accounts || Cash Flow Statement|
|#1 | Cash Flow Statement- AS-3 Direct Method|
|#2 | Cash Flow Statement- AS-3 Direct Method|
|#3 | Cash Flow Statement- AS-3 Direct Method|
|#4 | Cash Flow Statement- AS-3 Direct Method|
|#5 | Cash flow statement- AS-3 Direct Method|
|#6 | cash flow statement- AS-3 Direct Method|
|#7 | cash flow statement- AS-3 Direct Method|
|#8 | cash flow statement- AS-3 Direct Method|
|#9 - Cash Flow Statement - AS- 3 - Direct Method Questions - V - ICAI book -|
|#10 - Cash flow statement - AS- 3 - cfs - Indirect method|
|#11 - Cash flow statement - AS- 3 - cfs - Indirect method|
|#12 - Cash flow statement - AS- 3 - cfs - Indirect method|
|#13 - Cash flow statement - AS- 3 - cfs - Indirect method|
|#14 - cash flow statement - Adjustments of CFS - Part-1|
|#15 | cash flow statement Adjustments related to fixed assets | Part-2|
|#16 | cash flow statement Other Important Adjustments|
|#17 cash flow statement- Basic question-1 for practice Indirect method|
|Question - 1 For Practice|
|#18 cash flow statement- Basic question-2 for practice Indirect method|
|#19 - cash flow statement - ICAI book question - 1 - Indirect method -|
|#20 - cash flow statement - ICAI book question - 2 - Indirect method -l|
|#21 - Amendment - Proposed dividend|
|#22 - ICAI Practice exorcise question - 2 -|
|#23 E Book - Self test - Cash Flow Statement|
|#24 E Book - Self test Solution - Cash Flow Statement|
|CA Inter Accounts | Profits Prior to Incorporation|
|#1 Profits prior to incorporation Part - 1|
|#2 Profits prior to incorporation Part - 2|
|#3 Profits Prior to incorporation Part - 3|
|#4 Profits prior to Incorporation Part - 4|
|#5 Profits Prior to Incorporation Part -5|
|Profit or Loss Pre and Post Incorporation Test|
|Profit and Loss Pre and Post Incorporation Test Solution|
|CA Inter Accounts | Redemption of preference shares ||
|#1- Redemption of Preference Shares - (Part - 1)|
|#2 - Redemption of preference shares - (Part - 2)|
|Redemption of Preference Share Test|
|Redemption of Preference Share Test Solution|
|CA Inter | Bonus issue and Right Issue ||
|#1 Bonus issue Part - 1|
|#2 Bonus Issue Part - 2 SEBI Regulations|
|#3 Bonus Issue Part - 3|
|Right issue Part - 1|
|Right Issue Part - 2|
|CA Inter | Redemption of debentures | Fully updated with all amendments|
|#1 Basic concepts of redemption of debentures|
|#2 Example on redemption of debentures|
|#3 Purchase of debentures from open market|
|#4 Example on purchase of own debentures|
|#5 Interest on own debentures redemption of debentures|
|Illustration 2 of ICAI module|
|Illustration 3 of ICAI module|
|Illustration 4 of ICAI|
|Illustration 5 of ICAI|
|illustration 6 of ICAI|
|CA Inter | Departmental accounting ||
|#1 Departmental accounting Type 1|
|#2 Departmental accounting Type 2|
|#3 Departmental accounting Type- 3|
|#4 Departmental accounting Type - 4|
|#5 Departmental accounting Type - 4 Part 2|
|#6 Departmental accounting Type 5|
|#7 Departmental Account Test|
|#8 Departmental Accounts Test Solution|
|CA Inter | Insurance Claims ||
|#1 Insurance claim Loss of stock policy|
|#2 loss of stock question 1 part - 2|
|#3 loss of stock question 2|
|#4 loss of stock question 3|
|#5 loss of stock question 4|
|#6 loss of stock question 5|
|#7 Loss of profit policy part 1 upto step 3|
|#8 loss of profit part -2 step 4 to step 6|
|#9 loss of profit policy part 3 step 7|
|#10 loss of profit and loss of stock combined question part - 10|
|#11 loss of profit ICAI module question|
|#12 Insurance Claim Test|
|#13 Insurance Claim Test Solution|
|Hire Purchase system|
|#1 New Hire purchase system Introduction|
|#2 Hire Purchase System Interest computation (Case 1)|
|#3 Hire Purchase System Interest computation (Practice question)|
|#4 Hire Purchase System Interest computation (Case 2)|
|#5 Hire Purchase System Interest computation (Case 3)|
|#6 Hire Purchase System Interest computation (Practice Question)|
|#7 Hire Purchase System Journal in the books of Hire purchaser and Hire Vendor|
|#8 Hire Purchase System Example for concept understanding - I|
|#9 Hire Purchase System Example for concept understanding - II|
|#10 Hire Purchase System Complete repossession|
|#11 Hire Purchase System Partial repossession|
|#12 Hire Purchase system Interest suspense method|
|E Book Hire Purchase system|
|hire purchase ca inter|
|AS- 12 | Government Grants|
|#1 AS-12 Government Grants Special points|
|#2 AS -12 Treatment of monetary grants related to non depreciable assets|
|#3 AS - 12 Treatment of government grants related to depreciable assets|
|#4 AS- 12 Treatment of government grants related to Non-monetary assets|
|#5 AS-12 Treatment of government grant refunded related to revenue|
|#6 AS-12 Refund of government grants related to fixed assets and promoter's contribution|
|#7 AS-12 Applicability and Disclosure requirements|
|E-Book | Practice Questions|
|AS - 13 | Accounting for investments|
|#1 Type of investments|
|#2 Investment valuation|
|E-Book | Questions for practice|
|AS 16 | Borrowing cost|
|#1 AS 16 Meaning of borrowing cost|
|#2 Qualifying asset and other special points|
|#3 Important question|
|E- Book | Practice Questions|
|AS - 11 | The effects of changes in foreign exchange rate|
|#1 Initial recognition|
|#2 Treatment of exchange differences|
|#3 Questions for Practice|
|#4 Forward contract|
|E-Book | Questions for practice|
|AS - 10 Plant, Property and Equipment|
|#1 What is PPE|
|#2 Recognition of PPE|
|#3 Special Points|
|#4 Subsequent measurement of PPE|
|#5 Disposal of PPE|
|#6 Most important ponits for case studies|
|E book Questions for practice|
|AS- 3 | Cash Flow Statement|
|#1 AS 3 Special Points|
|E book | Questions and answers|
|AS -2 | Inventory valuation|
|#1 AS - 2 Meaning of inventories|
|#2 AS 2 Applicability|
|#3 Measurement of Inventories Cost of Purchase|
|#4 Measurement of Inventories Cost of Conversion|
|#5 Other cost and exclusions|
|#6 Cost formulas|
|#7 Raw material valuation and other aspects|
|E book | Questions and answers|
|AS - 1 | Disclosure of Accounting Policies|
|#1 AS 1 Main Points|
|E book | Questions and answers|
|#1 Managerial remuneration|
|#2 Computation of net profits for managerial remuneration|
|#3 Question on managerial remuneration|
|#4 Effective capital computation|
|#5 Question on Effective capital|
|#6 Question for practice|
|#7 Dividend out of past year profits|
|#8 Final Accounts (Balance SheetPL Statement)|
|#8 E book|
|#9 Final Accounts BS and Statement of PL ac Question|
|#9 E book|
|Amendments in ca inter accounts group 1 for may 2020 exams|
|Concise notes of complete syllabus (June 2020)|
|#1 Accounting Concise Notes|
|#2 Accounting Standards Concise Notes|
|Test series of June 2020 students|
|09-02-2020, Full syllabus|
|12-04-2020, Full syllabus|
|Mock test papers|
|Mock test paper 1|
|Mock test paper 2|
|Mock test paper 3|
|Mock test paper 4|
|Mock test paper 5|
|Mock test paper 6|
|Mock test paper 7|
|Mock test paper 8|
|Mock test paper 9|
|Mock test paper 10|
|RTP: May 2020|
|RTP issued by ICAI for may 2020|
|#1 Financial statement of companies|
|#2 Managerial Remuneration|
|#3 Cash flow statement|
|#4 Profit or loss prior to incorporation|
|#5 Bonus issue|
|#6 Right issue|
|#7 Redemption of preference shares|
|#8 Redemption of debentures|
|#9 Investment accounts|
|#10 Insurance claim for loss of stock or loss of profit|
|#11 Hire purchase transactions|
|#12 Departmental accounts|
|#13 Branch accounting|
|#14 Accounts from incomplete records|
|#15 Framework for preperation and presentation of financial statements|
|#16 AS 1 Disclosures of accounting policies|
|#17 AS 2 and 3|
|#18 AS 10 (important)|
|#19 AS 11 and 12|
|#20 AS 13 and 16|
|Test Series for 2020 Students|
|02-09-2020 | Accounts | Syllabus : Single Entry + Cash Flow Statement + Profit Prior to Incorporation + Final Accounts at 2:00pm|
|CA Inter Accounting 02-09-2020 Question paper|
|CA Inter Accounting 02-09-2020 Suggested answers|
|16-09-2020 | Accounts | Syllabus : Redemption of Preference Shares and Debentures + Bonus and Right Issue + Departmental Accounts + Insurance Claim + Hire Purchase at 2:00pm|
|16-09-2020 CA Inter Accounts Question paper|
|16-09-2020 CA Inter Accounts Suggested answer|
|30-09-2020 | Accounts | Syllabus : Accounting Standards at 2:00pm|
|30-09-2020 CA Inter Accounting Questions paper|
|30-09-2020 CA Inter Accounting Suggested answer|
|05-10-2020 | Accounting | Syllabus : Full course at 2:00pm|
|05-10-2020 CA Inter Accounting Question paper|
|05-10-2020 CA Inter Accounting Suggested paper|
|May 2021 Test Series:- December, Jan & Feb|
|09-12-2020 | Accounting | Syllabus : Investment accounts at 2:00pm|
|23-12-2020 | Accounting | Syllabus : Branch Accounting at 2:00pm|
|06-01-2021 | Accounting | Syllabus : Single entry + Cash flow statement + Profit prior to incorporation + Final accounts at 2:00pm|
|20-01-2021 | Accounting | Syllabus : Redemption of preference shares and debentures + Bonus and right issue + Departmental accounts + Insurance claim + Hire purchase at 2:00pm|
|03-02-2021 | Accounting | Syllabus : Accounting standards at 2:00pm|
|17-02-2021 | Accounting | Syllabus : Full course test at 2:00pm|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :