Financial Management : CA Inter
1. Video lectures of 100% complete syllabus
2. Test series and Mock test papers
3. Live classes and doubt sessions
4. Complete Revision material
5. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Valid Till: 2021-06-30
Valid Till: 2021-09-30
Valid Till: 2021-12-31
Valid Till: 2022-03-31
Valid Till: 2022-06-30
Validity Period: 45 days
₹1296.00 excluding 18% GST
₹1800.00 excluding 18% GST
₹2160.00 excluding 18% GST
₹2700.00 excluding 18% GST
₹3024.00 excluding 18% GST
₹1125.00 excluding 18% GST
CA Inter Financial Management: Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing CA Inter Financial Management of 60 marks effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve the ICAI module.
Exclusive features of course are :
a) Complete syllabus by Chandan Poddar sir.
b) Pre-scheduled test series Complete date sheet (with syllabus) is available inside the course.
c) E-Book: Chapter-wise Mock test papers for self-assessment.
d) E-Book: Complete syllabus Mock test papers for self-assessment.
e) Doubt solving platform.
f) PDF of additional important questions for self-practice.
a) Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can learn Offline. So there is no need for the Internet.
b) Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
c) Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can change the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
d) Instant results of MCQ self-assessment papers
You will get the Instant Results of your Self Assessment MCQ's in your Course.
e) Descriptive test papers: Answer sheets uploading through PDF
1. For the Descriptive Test, you can upload your Answer sheet through your Course
2. Write all the answers in your notebook click photos and make a single PDF File though ADOBE SCAN or TAP SCANNER App and upload it.
f) Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup selects the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
- In case of Package (containing multiple subjects): Time table and sequence of the Course to be followed has been provided under Guideline Videos. These Guideline videos are available in your Package as a separate course.
- In the case of Individual Subject: Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How the latest changes in courses are provided?
We keep a strict eye on the changes. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI / ICSI / NCERT / UGC and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is No need to go through any other Content.
Live Classes Related
How to attend live sessions?
1. After login, Go to My Courses and Click on Start Course.
2. Click on the Live Course., then go to the Particular date to start the session.
Procedure to ask doubts in live classes?
There is a Chat Box available in the Live Class Session to post your queries.
Are recordings of live classes provided / How long can I watch recordings of live classes?
There is no recording available of live classes, You have to watch all the live classes at the same time.
How to get the Schedule of live classes?
1. The Schedule of the Live Classes is available in your Live Class Course.
2. So you can note down the Schedule from there.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
What is the difference between self-assessment test papers and weekly test series?
1. Self-assessment test papers are to be checked by students at their own. However, the weekly test series is checked by our subject experts.
How to get the Date sheet of test series?
- The Date Sheet of the Test Series is available in the Guideline Course of your Package.
- For Individual subjects, the upcoming test papers can be seen in the Course itself.
- However, we always send notification and Update the students through Our Telegram Channel "Grooming Education Academy".
Where the Test Paper Appears and How to appear for the test series?
The Test Paper will appear under the Last Topic of the Respective Subject of your Course
How to submit the test?
- Write all the answers of the Test Paper on any of your notebook page or Register page with Black Pen (Ball Pen or Gel Pen)
- Take images (Click the photo with Mobile phone) of answer sheets in VERTICAL FORM (not horizontal).
- Make a Single PDF File of all the images in sequence using the Mobile App "ADOBE SCAN or TAP SCANNER" or any other App.
- Upload it in your Course below the question paper before the recommended time.
In how much time test results will be provided?
The Results of the Descriptive Test will be provided in your Course in the respective Subject within 7 Days of the Test.
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only for Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download the Complete data of this Subject.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id.
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"We will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan. (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8888880402 (10 AM to 7 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
You can increase your course validity within Three days of purchasing the course by paying the difference amount after that course extension facility is not available.
Still any doubt?
We will be happy to answer your queries.
|Your First Step Guide|
|#1 What is the FM and its purpose|
|#2 Syllabus introduction|
|#1 Absolute comparison|
|#2 What is present value and how to compute it|
|#3 Example to understand concept of present value part 1|
|#4 Example to understand concept of pv factor part 2|
|#5 What is net present value|
|#6 How to compute inflows|
|#7 PV of inflows in case inflows of all years are same|
|#8 Numerical on cash inflows|
|#9 Question on NPV|
|#10 Question on NPV self practice|
|#11 Important numerical of NPV|
|#12 Profitability index|
|#12A Question on profitability index|
|#14 What is internal rate of return (IRR)|
|#15 Relationship between IRR and NPV|
|#16 How to compute internal rate of return|
|#17 Question on internal rate of return|
|#18 Question on internal rate of return|
|#19 Combined question on NPV and internal rate of return|
|#20 Combined question of NPV and IRR very important|
|#21 Payback period|
|#22 Discounted pay back period|
|#23 Accounting rate of return|
|#24 Modified internal rate of return|
|#25 Capital rationing projects with different investment amount|
|#26 Projects with unequal lives replacement chain method|
|#27 Projects with unequal life equivalent annualized cash flows very important|
|Past : Examination Questions paper & answer of Capital Budgeting|
|Question 3 FM|
|Risk analysis in capital budgeting|
|#1 Techniques sources and reasons for adjustments|
|#2 Probability method single year cash flows are given|
|#3 Probability method multiple year cash inflows|
|#4 Variance and standard deviation method|
|#5 Co-efficient of variation|
|#6 Conventional techniques risk adjusted discount rate|
|#7 Conventional techniques certainty equivalents|
|#8 Other techniques sensitive analysis most important|
|#9 Other techniques scenario analysis|
|Risk analysis in capital budgeting|
|Ratio Analysis : Kindly solve ICAI questions only after watching all twenty videos|
|#1 Liquidity ratios current ratio|
|#2 Liquidity ratios quick ratio|
|#3 Liquidity ratios important questions|
|#4 Liquidity ratio cash ratio|
|#5 Profitability ratios|
|#6 Profitability ratios concepts|
|#7 Profitability ratios important illustrations|
|#8 Capital employed return on investment return on capital employed|
|#9 Return on investment profitability ratios|
|#10 Return on assets and return on equity|
|#11 EPS, DPS dividend pay out ratio|
|#12 Price earning ratio, dividend yield, earnings yield, market value to book value|
|#13 Long term solvency ratios concept|
|#14 Long term solvency ratios questions for practice|
|#15 Leverage ratios, coverage ratios, debt service and others|
|#16 Long term solvency ratios, capital gearing ratio + equity ratio|
|#19 Working capital turnover ratio|
|#17 Turnover ratios inventory turnover ratio with questions|
|#18 Turnover ratios debtor and creditor turnover ratios|
|#20 Most important questions|
|Management of working capital|
|#2 Computation of amount of raw-material|
|#3 Raw material holding period|
|#4 Computation of wages payable and overheads payable|
|#5 Computation of work in progress part 1|
|#6 Computation of work in progress part 2|
|#7 Summary of raw material, direct wages and work in progress|
|#7A Conceptual discussion related to raw material watch this video twice or thrice|
|#8 Computation related to finished goods|
|#9 Computation of cash and prepaid expenses|
|#10 Computation of receivables|
|#11 Computation of amount of creditors|
|#12 Question complete working capital estimation|
|#12A Concept of non cash cost|
|#14 Question working capital estimation on cash cost basis|
|#15 Computation of working capital in case of double shift part 1|
|#16 Computation of working capital in case of double shift part 2|
|#17 Operating cycle|
|Working capital management : Receivables management|
|#1 Evaluation of credit policy introduction|
|#2 Computation of opportunity cost of funds|
|#3 Question for practice i|
|#4 Question for practice ii|
|#5 Question for practice iii|
|#6 Question for practice iv|
|#7 ICAI practice question very important|
|#8 ICAI practice question very important|
|#9 Financing receivables pledging and factoring|
|#10 Pledging question for practice|
|#11 Factoring basic concepts part 1|
|#12 Factoring basic concepts with question part 2|
|Working capital management : Inventory and trade payable management|
|#1 Inventory management|
|#2 Trade payable management|
|#3 Trade payable management very important question|
|Working capital management: Cash budget|
|#1 Question 1 on cash budget|
|#2 Question 2 on cash budget|
|#3 Question 3 on cash budget|
|#4 Question 4 on cash budget|
|Cash budget format discussion|
|William J. Baumol model|
|Management working capital|
|Cost of capital|
|#1A Concept of Tax Benefit|
|#2 Cost of irredeemable debentures|
|#3 Cost of redeemable debentures|
|#4 Cost of debt using present value method YTM|
|#5 Amortisation of bond|
|#6 Cost of convertible debentures|
|#7 Cost of preference share capital|
|#8 Cost of equity dividend price approach|
|#9 Cost of equity earning price approach|
|#10 Cost of equity CAPM approach|
|#11 Cost of equity realized yield approach|
|#12 Cost of retained earnings|
|#12A Weighted avg cost of capital|
|#14 Practice question on WACC|
|#15 Practice question on WACC and MCC|
|#16 Practice question of WACC|
|Cost of capital|
|#1 Meaning and type of leverage|
|#2 Concept of operating leverage|
|#3 Relationship between breakeven point and operating leverage|
|#4 Relationship between change in sales and change in EBIT using OL|
|#5 Relationship between EBIT, OL and BEP|
|#6 Summary of all points in operating leverage|
|#7 Questions on operating leverage|
|#8 Financial leverage|
|#9 Relationship of financial leverage with EBIT, Interest and EPS|
|#10 Combined leverage with question for practice|
|#11 Question for practice|
|Leverage concise notes|
|#2 Net Income approach|
|#3 Traditional approach|
|#4 Numerical for practice|
|#5 Net operating income approach|
|#6 MM approach arbitrage process part 1|
|#7 MM approach arbitrage process part 2|
|#8 Numerical for practice on MM approach|
|#9 Trade-off theory|
|#10 Pecking order theory|
|#11 Break-even point and indifference point|
|#12 Indifference point with illustration|
|13 Important illustration for practice|
|#1 Relationship between retention ratio and growth|
|#2 Dividend pattern between growth and matured companies|
|#3 MM approach|
|#4 Walter's model|
|#5 Gordon's model|
|#6 Traditional model and stock split|
|Dividend decision Concise note|
|E - Book : Financial Management Theory|
|Mock Test Papers|
|Mock Test Paper - 1|
|Mock Test Paper - 2|
|Mock Test Paper - 3|
|Mock Test Paper - 4|
|Mock Test Paper - 5|
|Mock Test Paper - 6|
|Mock Test Paper - 7|
|Mock Test Paper-8|
|Mock Test Paper-9|
|Mock Test Paper - 10|
|RTP: November 2020|
|New sessions will be launched soon|
|May 2021 Test Series:- December, Jan & Feb|
|18-12-2020 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Capital Budgeting + Risk Analysis at 2:00pm|
|18-12-2020 CA Inter FM & Eco Question paper|
|18-12-2020 CA Inter FM & Eco Suggested answer|
|01-01-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Working Capital at 2:00pm|
|01-01-2021 FM CA Inter FM & Eco Question Paper|
|01-01-2021 CA Inter FM & Eco Suggested answers|
|15-01-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Other Chapters at 2:00pm|
|15-01-2021 CA Inter FM & Eco Question Paper|
|15-01-2021 CA Inter FM & Eco Suggested answer|
|29-01-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Eco (Unit 1 and 2) at 2:00pm|
|29-01-2021 CA Inter FM & Eco Question paper|
|29-01-2021 CA Inter FM & Eco Suggested answer|
|12-02-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Eco(Unit 3 and 4) at 2:00pm|
|12-02-2021 CA Inter FM & Eco Question paper|
|12-02-2021 CA Inter FM & Eco Suggested answer|
|26-02-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Full course test at 2:00pm|
|26-02-2021 CA Inter FM & Eco Question paper|
|26-02-2021 CA Inter FM & Eco Suggested answer|
|May 2021 Test Series: March & April|
|15-03-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Full course test at 2:00pm|
|19-04-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Full course test at 2:00pm|
|Nov 2021 Test Series: March, April & May (Round 1)|
|12-03-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Capital Budgeting + Risk Analysis at 2:00pm|
|26-03-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Working Capital at 2:00pm|
|09-04-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Other Chapters at 2:00pm|
|23-04-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Eco (Unit 1 and 2) at 2:00pm|
|07-05-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Eco(Unit 3 and 4) at 2:00pm|
|21-05-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Full course test at 2:00pm|
|Nov 2021 Test Series: June, July & August (Round 2)|
|11-06-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Capital Budgeting + Risk Analysis at 2:00pm|
|25-06-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Working Capital at 2:00pm|
|09-07-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Other Chapters at 2:00pm|
|23-07-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Eco (Unit 1 and 2) at 2:00pm|
|06-08-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Eco(Unit 3 and 4) at 2:00pm|
|20-08-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Full course test at 2:00pm|
|May 2021 Test Series: September & October|
|20-09-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Full course test at 2:00pm|
|18-10-2021 | FM and Eco | Syllabus : Full course test at 2:00pm|
|Doubts Class Schedule:|
|25-02-2021: 12:15am to 01:00am: Doubts Doubts|
|27-02-2021: 12:15am to 01:00am: Doubts Doubts|
|Doubts Live Class Schedule:|
|01-03-2021: 12:15pm to 01:00pm: General Doubts|
|03-03-2021: 12:15pm to 01:00pm: General Doubts|
|05-03-2021: 12:15pm to 01:00pm: General Doubts|
|08-03-2021: 12:15pm to 01:00pm: General Doubts|
|10-03-2021: 12:15pm to 01:00pm: General Doubts|
|12-03-2021: 12:15pm to 01:00pm: General Doubts|
|15-03-2021: 12:15pm to 01:00pm: General Doubts|
|17-03-2021: 12:15pm to 01:00pm: General Doubts|
|19-03-2021: 12:15pm to 01:00pm: General Doubts|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :