Accountancy : Class 11
Accountancy with Reasoning
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Valid Till: 2022-03-31
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
Technical and additional features.
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
Class 11 Accountancy: Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing class 11 Accountancy effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve the past examination questions.
Exclusive features of course are :
a) Concept clarity with full patience
b) Discussion on all basic concepts with detailed reasoning.
c) Doubt solving platform
d) Live classes
e) "Counselling over the phone" with a subject expert in case of complicated uncertainties and general doubts by prior appointment. Once you call the helpline number 8888880402, they will take your some details and fix the telephonic interview with an expert to clear your doubts.
a) Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can learn Offline. So there is no need for the Internet.
b) Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
c) Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can change the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
d) Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup selects the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
- In case of Package (containing multiple subjects): Time table and sequence of the CourseCourse to be followed has been provided under Guideline Videos. These Guideline videos are available in your Package as a separate course.
- In the case of Individual Subject: Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How the latest changes in courses are provided?
We keep a strict eye on the changes. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the CBSE and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is No need to go through any other Content.
Live Classes Related
How to attend live sessions?
1. After login, Go to My Courses and Click on Start Course.
2. Click on the Live Course., then go to the Particular date to start the session.
Procedure to ask doubts in live classes?
There is a Chat Box available in the Live Class Session to post your queries.
Are recordings of live classes provided / How long can I watch recordings of live classes?
There is no recording available of live classes, You have to watch all the live classes at the same time.
How to get the Schedule of live classes?
1. The Schedule of the Live Classes is available in your Live Class Course.
2. So you can note down the Schedule from there.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on email@example.com
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only for Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data of all the Subjects of Class 12
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id.
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan. (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 8888880402 (10 AM to 8 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
Not allowed for this package.
Still any doubt?
We will be happy to answer your queries.
|Your First Step Guide|
|Class 11 Accounts how to be master of journal entries|
|#1 Meaning of debit and credit by chandan poddar|
|#2 Expenses, sales and purchases|
|#3 Journal entries amount received from debtors + amount paid to creditors part 2|
|#4 Journal entries sales return and purchase return with practice question part 3|
|#5 Journal entries capital and drawings by owner part 4|
|#6 Journal entries fixed assets sale, purchase and depreciation on fixed assets part 5|
|#7 Journal entries complete question solved part 6|
|#8 Journal entries bad debts and bad debts recovered part 7|
|#9 Journal entries charity + sampling + commission + interest part 8|
|#10 Journal entries outstanding and prepaid expenses and incomes part 9|
|#11 Journal entries practice test part 10|
|#12 Journal entries bills receivable and bills payable part 11|
|#13 Journal entries cash discount and trade discount part 12|
|Revision notes journal entries|
|Self assessment test|
|Class 11 Accounts ledger and trial balance|
|#1 Ledger posting part 1|
|#2 Ledger posting of compounding entry part 2|
|Class 11 Accounts subsidiary sooks cash book|
|#1 Subsidiary books cash book part 1 introduction|
|#2 Subsidiay books cash book part 2 cash book single column|
|#3 Subsidiary books cash book part 3 cash book double column|
|#4 Subsidiary books cash book part 4 three column cash book|
|#5 Subsidiary books cash book part 5 simple petty cash book|
|#6 Subsidiary book cash book part 6 analytical petty cash book|
|#7 Subsidiary books cash book part 7 purchase book|
|#8 Subsidiary books cash book part 8 sales book|
|#9 Subsidiary books cash book part 9 other subsisdiary books|
|#10 Complete question|
|Class 11 Accounts rectification of errors|
|#1 Rectification of errors part 1|
|#2 Rectification of errors part 2|
|#3 Rectification of errors part 3|
|#4 Rectification of errors part 4|
|#5 Rectification of errors part 5|
|#6 Rectification of errors part 6 new|
|#7 Rectification of erros part 7 errors of PY rectified in CY|
|Revision notes rectification of errors|
|Self assessment test|
|Class 11 Accounts depreciation|
|#1 Depreciation part 1 meaning of depreciation and cost of asset|
|#2 Depreciation part 2 SLM|
|#3 Depreciation part 3 WDV|
|#4 Depreciation part 4 depreciation computation and recording|
|#5 Depreciation part 5 practice question|
|#6 Profit and loss on disposal of fixed assets|
|#7 Depreciaion part 7 complete question 1|
|#8 Depreciation part 8 complete question 2|
|#9 Deprciation part 9 provision for depreciation|
|#10 Depreciation part 10 complete question 1|
|#11 Depreciation part 11 complete question 2|
|Revision notes Depreciation|
|Class 11 Accounts accounting equation|
|#1 Accounting equation part 1|
|#2 Accounting equation part- 2 marked as free preview|
|#3 Accounting equation part 3|
|#4 Accounting equation part 4|
|#5 Accounting equation part 5|
|#6 Accounting equation part 6|
|Revision notes equations|
|Class 11 Accounts bills of exchange|
|#1 Bills of exchange meaning and computation of due date + maturity date part 1|
|#2 Bills of exchange journal entries part 2|
|#3 Discounting of bill|
|#4 Bills of exchange endorsement of bill part 4|
|#5 Renewal of bill|
|#7 Rebate on bill|
|Revision notes bill of exchage|
|Not for Profit Organisation|
|#1 Not for profit organisation accounting part 1|
|#2 Not for profit organisation accounting part 2|
|#3 not for profit organisation accounting part 3 treatment of subscription i|
|#4 not for profit organisation accounting part 4 treatment of subscription 2 i|
|#5 Not for profit organisation accounting part 5 treatment of subscription 3|
|#6 Not for profit organisation accounting items of consumables part 6 -l|
|#7 Not for profit organisations accounting treatment of donations part 7|
|#8 Not for profit organisation accounting fund based accounting part 8|
|Class 11 Accounts bank reconciliation statement BRS|
|#1 Bank reconciliation statement BRS part1 marked as free preview|
|#2 Bank reconciliation statement BRS how to solve complete question part 2|
|#3 Bank reconciliation statement BRS adjusted cash book part 3|
|Revision notes BRS|
|Self assessment test|
|Class 11 Accounts final accounts|
|#1 Final accounts part 1 financial accounting marked as free preview|
|#2 Final accounts part2 financial accounting|
|#3 Final accounts part3 financial accounting|
|#4 Final accounts part4 financial accounting adjustments of final accounts|
|#5 Final accounts financial accounting adjustments of final accounts|
|#6 Final accounts financial accounting adjustments of final accounts|
|#7 Final accounts financial accounting adjustments of final accounts|
|Revision notes final account|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :