Economics : Class 11
Pioneer in developing concepts.
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Valid Till: 2022-03-31
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
Technical and additional features.
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
Class 11 Economics: Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing class 11 Microeconomics & Statistics effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures.
Exclusive features of course are :
a) Concept clarity with full patience.
b) Deep understanding of ideas to answer even the most technical questions of economics.
c) Discussion on all basic concepts with detailed reasoning.
d) Live classes
e) Doubt solving platform.
f) "Counselling over the phone" with a subject expert in case of complicated uncertainties and general doubts by prior appointment. Once you call the helpline number 8888880402, they will take your some details and fix the telephonic interview with an expert to clear your doubts.
g) Exclusive videos to revise all graphs of microeconomics " Graphs at one glance".
h) Exclusive footage of twenty-five most essential questions in microeconomics.
i) Unique videos on common mistakes made by students in every chapter while writing the answers in exams.
j) linkage of theory in practical life.
a) Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can learn Offline. So there is no need for the Internet.
b) Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
c) Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can change the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
d) Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup selects the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
- In case of Package (containing multiple subjects): Time table and sequence of the CourseCourse to be followed has been provided under Guideline Videos. These Guideline videos are available in your Package as a separate course.
- In the case of Individual Subject: Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How the latest changes in courses are provided?
We keep a strict eye on the changes. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the CBSE and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is No need to go through any other Content.
Live Classes Related
How to attend live sessions?
1. After login, Go to My Courses and Click on Start Course.
2. Click on the Live Course., then go to the Particular date to start the session.
Procedure to ask doubts in live classes?
There is a Chat Box available in the Live Class Session to post your queries.
Are recordings of live classes provided / How long can I watch recordings of live classes?
There is no recording available of live classes, You have to watch all the live classes at the same time.
How to get the Schedule of live classes?
1. The Schedule of the Live Classes is available in your Live Class Course.
2. So you can note down the Schedule from there.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only for Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data of all the Subjects of Class 12
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id.
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan. (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8888880402 (10 AM to 8 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
Not allowed for this package.
Still any doubt?
We will be happy to answer your queries.
|Your First Step Guide|
|Unit 1 Introduction of economics|
|#1 Introduction of economics marked as free preview|
|#2 Central problem of economy|
|#3 Difference between economic and central problem|
|#4 Production possibility curve part 1|
|#5 Production possibility curve part 2|
|#6 Opportunity cost|
|#7 Positive and normative economics|
|#8 Solution of central problem under capitalist, socialist and mixed economy|
|#9 Solution of central problem with the help of pp curve|
|#10 Self assessment test|
|#11 Suggested answers|
|Unit 2 Consumer equilibrium & demand|
|#1 Consumer equilibrium introduction|
|#2 Consumer equilibrium TU and MU|
|#3 Consumer equilibrium relationship between TU and MU|
|#4 Consumer equilibrium in case of one commodity|
|#5 Consumer equilibrium in case of two commodities theoretical portion|
|#6 Consumer equilibrium in case of two commodities technical portion|
|#7 Indifference curve introduction|
|#8 Indifference curve law of DMU and decreasing rate|
|#9 Untitled lecture|
|#10 Budget line budget line vs. budget set with equation of budget line|
|#11 Budget line slope of budget line|
|#12 Budget line how to compute MRE|
|#13 Budget line shift of budget line|
|#14 Consumer equilibrium with the help of IC and budget line|
|Consumer equilibrium self assessment test|
|#15 Demand definition|
|#16 Other important definitions|
|#17 Factors affecting demand introduction|
|#18 Factors affecting demand price|
|#19 Factors affecting demand other factors|
|#20 Factors affecting demand Q & A|
|#21 Law of demand|
|#22 Reasons behind law of demand|
|#23 Price elasticity of demand meaning and percntage method|
|#24 Price elasticity of demand total expenditure method|
|#25 Price elasticity of demand geometric method|
|#26 Price elasticity of demand factors affecting price elasticty of demnd|
|#27 Price elasticity of demand numerical|
|Demand self assessment test|
|Unit 3 Producer's equilibrium|
|#1 Law of variable proportion understanding of variable & fixed factors, short and long run|
|#2 Law of variable proportion understanding of TP, MP and AP|
|#3 Law of variable proportion concept of law of variable proportion|
|#4 Law of variable proportion concept of law of variable proportion example|
|#5 Law of variable proportion concept of law of variable proportion diagram|
|Production self assessment test|
|#6 Cost meaning of cost or economic cost|
|#7 Cost Meaning of variable cost and fixed cost|
|#8 Cost meaning of total cost, total variable cost, total fixed cost|
|#9 Cost diagram TC, TVC and TFC|
|#10 Cost derivation of TC curve|
|#11 Cost cost AC, AVC, and AFC|
|#11A Cost AC curve is U shaped|
|#12 Cost marginal cost|
|#13 Cost numerical of marginal cost|
|#14 Cost relationship between AC & MC|
|#15 Cost draw AC, AVC and MC in a single diagram|
|Cost self assessment test|
|#16 Revenue concept of revenue, total revenue, marginal revenue and average revenue|
|#17 Revenue - nature of revenue under perfect competition|
|#18 Revenue - nature of revenue under imperfect competition|
|#19 Revenue - nature of revenue under imperfect competition with diagram|
|Revenue self assessment test|
|#20 Producer equilibrium - definition and basic concepts|
|#21 Producer equilibrium - perfect and imperfect competition, relation btw price and MC|
|#22 - Supply - introduction & factor affecting supply|
|#23 - Supply - other factors|
|#24 - Price elasticity of supply (meaning and percentage method)|
|#25 - Price elasticity of supply (geometric method)|
|Supply self assessment test|
|Unit 4. Market|
|#1 Introduction & perfect competition - large number of sellers implication|
|#2 Perfect competition - main features (marked as free preview)|
|#3 Determination of price under perfect competition|
|#4 Impact of change in demand on equlibrim price|
|#5 Impact of change in supply on equlibrim price|
|#6 Simultaneous increase and decrease in demand and supply marked as free preview|
|#7 Perfect competition main features|
|#8 Perfect competition other features|
|#9 Monopoly market|
|#10 Monopolistic competition|
|#11 Oligopoly market|
|#12 Price ceiling maximum price ceiling|
|#13 Price ceiling minimum price ceiling|
|#16 Self assesment test|
|#17 Sugested answers|
|Graphs at pne glance|
|#1 Economics unit 1 introduction graphs at one glance|
|#2 Economics unit 2 consumer equilibrium graphs at one glance|
|#3 Economics unit 2 demand and price elasticity of demand graphs at one glance|
|#4 Economics unit 3 law of variable proportion graphs at one glancel|
|#5 Economics unit 3 cost graphs at one glance|
|#6 Economics unit 3 revenue graphs at one glancel|
|#7 Economics unit 3 producer equilibrium graphs at one glance|
|#8 Economics unit 3 supply graphs at one glance|
|#9 Economics unit 4 market graphs at one glance|
|Micro economics most important questions 25 questions = 70% paper|
|Micro economics most important questions 25 quesions = 70% paper|
|Exclusive series common mistakes made by students in micro economics|
|#1 Execlusive series common mistakes how to write paper|
|#2 Exclusive series common mistakes introduction unit 1|
|#3 Exclusive series common mistakes demand and consumer equilibrium unit 2|
|#4 Exclusive series common mistakes unit 3 part 1|
|#5 Exclusive series common mistakes unit 3 part 2|
|#6 Exclusive series common mistakes unit 3 part 3|
|#7 Exclusive series common mistakes market unit 4|
|"Introduction to statistics"|
|#1 Introduction to statistics|
|# 2 Introduction to statistics|
|Self assessment test|
|Collection of data|
|#1 Basic terms investigator, enumerator, respondent and sources of data internal, external, primary|
|#2 Primary data sources, advantages and disadvantages|
|#3 Census and sampling method|
|#4 Types of sampling|
|Self assessment test|
|Organisation of data|
|#1 Basic concept of organisation and classification|
|#2 Characterstics of classification|
|#3 Basis of classification|
|#4 Types of variables|
|#5 Types of series|
|#6 Types of frequency distribution|
|Self assessment test|
|Presentation of data|
|#1 Definition and presentation of data|
|#2 Components of a table|
|#3 Pie diagram|
|#4 Classification of data|
|Self assessment test|
|Measure of central tendency|
|#1 Airthmetic mean individual series|
|#2 Types of airthmatic mean|
|#3 Individual series by direct method and short cut method|
|#4 Methods to calculate mean in discrete series|
|#5 Mean in continuous series by direct and short cut method|
|#6 Mean in continuous series by step deviation method|
|#7 Merits and demerits of arithamatic mean|
|#8 Merits and demerits of median|
|#9 Merits and demerits of mode|
|Self assessment test|
|Measures of dispersion|
|#1 Measure of dispersion|
|#3 Merits and demerits of range|
|#4 Quartile deviation|
|#5 Mean deviation in individual series|
|#6 Mean deviation in discrete series|
|#7 Mean deviation in continuous series|
|#8 Merits and demerits of mean deviation|
|#9 Standard deviation|
|#10 Standard deviation in individual series by direct method|
|#11 Standard deviation by short cut method in individual series|
|#12 Standard deviation in individual series by step deviation method|
|#13 Standard deviation in discreate series by direct method|
|#14 Standard deviation in discrete series under short cut method|
|#15 Standard deviation in continuous series under direct method|
|#16 Standard deviation in continuous series by short cut method|
|#17 Standard deviation in continuous series by step deviation method|
|#18 Loraenz curve|
|Self assessment test|
|Correlation and regression|
|#1 Concepts and types of correlation|
|#2 Degree of corelation|
|#3 Concept and merits and demerits of scattered diagrams (2)|
|#4 Basic concept of Karl Pearson's method|
|#5 Karl Pearson's formula under direct method|
|#6 Karl Pearson's formula under short cut method|
|#7 Karl Pearson's Formula in step deviation method|
|#8 Basic concept of Spearman's rank correlation coefficient|
|#9 Spearman's rank correlation when ranks are given|
|#10 Similarities between Karl Pearson's and Spearman's correlation|
|#11 Spearman's rank correlation when ranks are not given|
|#12 Spearman's rank correlation when values are repeated|
|Self assessment test|
|#1 Introduction of index number|
|#2 Concept of price index and its method (simple aggregative method)|
|#3 Concept of price index and its method (simple average of price relatives method)|
|#4 Price index (weighted aggregative method)|
|#5 Features of fishers f index number|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :