Financial Reporting (In English) : CA Final
Total recordings: Approx 100 hours
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
₹999.00 excluding 18% GST
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
₹1800.00 excluding 18% GST
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
₹2700.00 excluding 18% GST
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
₹3600.00 excluding 18% GST
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
CA Final Financial Reporting (In English): Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing CA Final Financial Reporting of 100 marks effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve ICAI module.
Exclusive features of course are :
a) 100 % syllabus recordings till 30 June 2021 including all Ind AS.
b) One test every month from June 2021 that will be checked by subject experts. This test will depend on your course validity. For example: If your course has validity till 31 December then you will be able to attempt one test paper every month from June 2021 to December 2021.
c) Doubt solving platform.
d) PDF of all Notes discussed in videos.
e) 100% coverage of ICAI modules, past examination questions and RTPs.
f) 10 Mock test papers with suggested answers for self-practice before 30 June 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Signup and How to buy the course?
- Kindly visit our website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there.
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab.
- After Signup selects the course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.).
- After your successful payment, the course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our course:-
(a) Open our website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab.
2. After log in to the website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How the latest changes in courses are provided?
We keep a strict eye on the changes. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the complete study material (The video lectures and PDF files) have been cross-checked at three different levels by the subject experts.
- We are Improving our teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the best study material.
- If still, you are unable to understand the content, then you can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that particular video or PDF files with the full details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI modules and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is no need to go through any other content.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course.
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on public holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your queries are not resolved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through email on email@example.com
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your doubt again in the discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method or
2. You can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your phone's internal memory only.
2. It can not be saved in your mobile phones external memory card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers except MCQ based test papers, suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for once, but through our website, you can get it unlimited times.
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the videos through our App only for once.
- Video download facility is not available on the website.
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
Approx 12.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE time only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first registered Mobile, then the server does not allow you to download the same subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on any another mobile phone.
2. In any case, if your mobile phone is lost or damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on email@example.com then the support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your email ID.
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously.
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run various courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from unique email Id.
Can two persons buy the same course and run the same course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID/ Password with anyone.
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the course?
For the smooth running of the course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the course.
- While studying the course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan. (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your course, then kindly contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 8888880402 (10 AM to 7 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
It is not allowed for this course.
Still any doubt?
We will be happy to answer your queries.
|Your First Step Guide|
|Ind AS 19 Employee benefits|
|Employees benefits notes||Preview|
|#1 Short term employee benefits||Preview|
|#2 Short term compensated absences||Preview|
|#3 Special points for short term employees benefits||Preview|
|#4 Post-employment benefits||Preview|
|#5 Accounting for defined benefit plan||Preview|
|#6 Numerical for practice||Preview|
|#7 Meaning of plan asset and qualifying insurance policy||Preview|
|#8 Actuarial gains and losses||Preview|
|#9 Past service cost, curtailment or settlement|
|#10 Multi-employer plans, state plans and insured benefits|
|#11 Other long-term employees benefits|
|#12 Termination benefits|
|#13 Practice question|
|#14 Practice question|
|#15 Practice question|
|Ind AS 37 Provisions, contingent liabilities and contingent assets|
|Provisions, contingent assets and contingent liabilities notes|
|#1 What is provision|
|#2 Special points related to provisions|
|#3 Provision to be based on best estimate|
|#4 Provision for onerous contract|
|#5 Provision for restructuring cost|
|#6 Contingent liability, contingent asset and reimbursements against provisions|
|#7 Disclosures and Prejudicial information|
|Ind AS 102 | Share based payments|
|#1 Introduction and basics|
|#2 Equity settled share based payment|
|#3 cash-settled share-based payment transactions (important)|
|#4 Share based payments with cash alternatives|
|#5 Numerical for practice|
|#6 Important question from ICAI|
|#7 Other topics|
|Ind AS 38 | Intangible assets|
|Ind AS 38 notes|
|#1 Meaning of Intangible assets|
|#2 Case studies|
|#3 Whether an asset is tangible or Intangible|
|#4 Applicability of Ind AS 38|
|#5 Recognition of Intangible assets|
|#6 cost of intangibles in separate acquistion and business combination|
|#7 Government grant and exchange of assets|
|#8 Treatment of self generated goodwill|
|#9 Researh and Development phase|
|#10 Subsequent expenditure on Intangible asset|
|#11 Carrying amount of intangible asset Cost model|
|#12 Carrying amount of intangible asset Revaluation model|
|#13 Impairment losses|
|#14 Disposal and disclosure of intangible assets|
|#15 Toll road operating companies|
|Ind AS 16 | Property, Plant and Equipment|
|Ind AS 16 notes|
|#1 Meaning and recognition of PPE|
|#2 Recognition of subsequent costs (important)|
|#3 Cost of PPE|
|#4 Cost of PPE acquired in exchange|
|#5 Measurement after recognition|
|#6 Revaluation model|
|#7 Depreciation elimination and restatement approach|
|#9 Illustration on depreciation|
|#10 Cessation of depreciation|
|#12 Illustration (Important)|
|#13 Illustration on cost of PPE|
|#14 Illustration on Cost of PPE|
|#15 Illustration on Cost of PPE|
|#16 Illustration on cost and component based depreciation (important)|
|#17 Illustration on cost of restoration (important)|
|Ind AS 40 | Investment property|
|Ind AS 40 notes|
|#1 Meaning of investment property|
|#2 Owner-occupied property|
|#3 Property held for more than one purposes|
|#4 Disclosures and Quick Recap|
|#5 Cost and Recognition of Investment property|
|#6 Illustration (Replacement of part)|
|#7 Illustration (Cost of Investment property)|
|#8 Illustration (Cost of Investment property)|
|#9 Illustration (Cost of Investment property)|
|#10 Illustration (Cost of Investment property)|
|#11 Measurement after recognition|
|#13 Illustration (Re-classification)|
|Ind AS 105 | Non-current assets held for sale and discontinued operations|
|#1 Meaning of non-current assets|
|#2 Important definitions|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :