Indian Economics Book and Revision Notes : Class 12
Instructor: Grooming Education Academy
Class 12 Indian Economy student-friendly book designed for self -study of students based on NCERT. This book strictly covers topics given in the NCERT book of class Indian Economy.
This is the best student-friendly book designed for self -study of students to impart authentic knowledge and strong inbuilt fundamentals from the beginning. This book can also be referred by students of Graduation and Post-graduation having Indian Economy to strengthen the basic understanding of concepts of Indian Economy. At the end of the book, complete revision notes have been provided to assist the students in revising the full edition in a few hours.
Our team has devoted more than one year to complete this book, and it has been made freely available for students so that it can reach the wide number of students and the potential of this book can be utilised to the greatest extent.
Frequently asked questions
How can I Sign up in Escholars website?
- Signup in our website www.escholars.in
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab.
How will I get the E-book?
- This E-Book is free and is available at our website https://www.escholars.in/.
- After Login, By Clicking on this E-Book, It will add in your "My Courses."
- Go to My Courses and then Click the Start Course button after that Click on any Chapter you want to read.
Can we take the Printout of this E-Book?
Yes, you can Download as well as Print this E-Book.
What should I do If I am unable to Login or Save this E-Book?
- For all the technical Issues Kindly Contact our Helpline 888 888 0402 Ext 2
- Or mail your queries at email@example.com
|E-Book : Indian Economy|
|Unit-1 Indian economics on the eve of independence|
|Unit-2 Indian economy [1950-1990]|
|Unit-3 Liberalisation privatisation and globalisation an appraisal|
|Unit-5 Human capital formation in india|
|Unit-6 Rural development|
|Unit-7 Employment growth informalisation and other issues|
|Unit-9 Environment and sustainable development|
|Unit-10 Comparative development experiences of india and its neighbours|
|Human development index|
|Value based questions|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :