Logical Reasoning Revision
Most powerful revision course
Instructor: Grooming Education Academy
Validity Period: 90 days
₹180 including 5% GST
CA Foundation Logical Reasoning Revision Course: Gain confidence in Logical Reasoning with handpicked 120 multiple choice questions that are frequently asked in exams.
This package includes:-
- Videos of 120 Very Very Important Questions of Logical Reasoning,
- Doubt Solving Facility
- 25 Mock Test Papers
- Live Doubt Classes
Why to purchase Logical Reasoning Important Questions Revision Course?
Technical and additional features.
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
By practising these important questions, a student can easily achieve 60% - 80% Marks in Logical Reasoning Paper
You have to watch all the videos thoroughly and then practice every question
You will be more confident by solving these Important questions and surely achieve at least 60%-80% Marks in the Exam
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Signup and How to buy the course?
- Kindly visit our website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there.
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab.
- After Signup selects the course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.).
- After your successful payment, the course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our course:-
(a) Open our website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab.
2. After log in to the website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course.
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 8 - 12 working hours of posting the doubts except on public holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your queries are not resolved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your doubt again in the discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method or
2. You can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your phone's internal memory only.
2. It can not be saved in your mobile phones external memory card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers except MCQ based test papers, suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for once, but through our website, you can get it unlimited times.
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the videos through our App only for once.
- Video download facility is not available on the website.
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
Approx 2.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE time only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first registered Mobile, then the server does not allow you to download the same subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on any another mobile phone.
2. In any case, if your mobile phone is lost or damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your email ID.
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run various courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from unique email Id?
Can two persons buy the same course and run the same course with the same id on different Mobiles
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID/ Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the course?
For the smooth running of the course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the course.
- While studying the course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan . (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your course, then kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8888880402 (10 AM to 7 PM).
|Number series, coding & encoding, odd man out|
|Question 2 1:00|
|Question 3 1:00|
|Question 4 1:00|
|Question 5 1:00|
|Question 7 2:00|
|Question 8 1:00|
|Question 9 1:00|
|Question 10 2:00|
|Question 11 1:00|
|Question 12 1:00|
|Question 13 2:00|
|Question 14 1:00|
|Question 15 1:00|
|Question 17 1:00|
|Question 18 1:00|
|Question 19 1:00|
|Question 20 1:00|
|Question 21 1:00|
|Question 22 2:00|
|Question 23 1:00|
|Question 24 1:00|
|Mock test papers|
|MCQ's mock test - 1|
|MCQ's mock test -2|
|MCQ's mock test - 3|
|MCQ's mock test - 4|
|MCQ's mock test - 5|
|MCQ's mock test - 6|
|MCQ's mock test - 7|
|MCQ's mock test - 8|
|MCQ's mock test - 9|
|MCQ's mock test - 10|
|MCQ's mock test - 11|
|MCQ's mock test - 12|
|MCQ's mock test - 13|
|MCQ's mock test - 14|
|MCQ's mock test - 15|
|MCQ's mock test - 16|
|MCQ's mock test - 17|
|MCQ's mock test - 18|
|MCQ's mock test - 19|
|MCQ's mock test - 20|
|MCQ's mock test - 21|
|MCQ's mock test - 22|
|MCQ's mock test - 23|
|MCQ's mock test - 24|
|MCQ's mock test - 25|
|Live Class Schedule:|
|25-11-2020: 10:00am to 11:00am: Discussion of Important Questions (Chapter 9 to 13)|
|30-11-2020: 09:15am to 10:00am: Doubt Class|
|01-12-2020: 09:15am to 10:00am: Doubt Class|
|02-12-2020: 09:15am to 10:00am: Doubt Class|
|03-12-2020: 09:15am to 10:00am: Doubt Class|
|10-12-2020: 07:00pm to 08:30pm: Doubt Class Maths Stats and LR|
|11-12-2020: 10:00am to 12:00pm: Doubt Class Maths Stats and LR|
|11-12-2020: 05:00pm to 07:00pm: Doubt Class Maths Stats and LR|
|12-12-2020: 10:00am to 11:00am: Doubt Class Maths Stats and LR|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :