Macro Economics : B.com (H/P), BBA
For Under Graduate students of Universities of India.
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Validity Period: 108 days
Validity Period: 189 days
Validity Period: 306 days
Validity Period: 396 days
Validity Period: 60 days
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
Macro Economics B.com(H/P), BBA: This course includes almost all the chapters covered by various universities at the UG level. However, students are advised to check the chapters available in this course with concern university syllabus. You can check the lectures available by clicking the 'course contents'.
All lectures of This course has been recorded by Chandan Poddar Sir.
Chapters Covered for B.com (H/P), BBA Students :
1) Introduction to national income accounting
2) National income determination
3) Money in a modern economy
4) Monetary policy
5) Public finance (Fiscal functions, Market failure, Government intervention to correct market failure, Fiscal policy)
6) Balance of payments & foreign exchange
7) International trade (Theories of international trade, The instruments of trade policy, trade negotiations, Exchange rates and its economic effects, International capital movements)
What you will learn after watching the lectures:
a) Concepts related to the chapter.
b) How to solve the practical questions in the exam.
c) Relevant theory of chapter (if any).
How to Study?
a) After buying the lectures start watching the chapters covered by your university syllabus.
b) While watching lectures make proper notes from videos.
c) Solve questions of book prescribed by your university.
In this course, common questions have been solved to ensure that you are able to understand the concept in a perfect manner. After watching the lectures of any particular chapter you will be easily able to solve the book prescribed by your university. In case of any difficulty, you can ask the doubts in Chat Box provided in the course. Our experts will assist you in solving the questions.
Technical and additional features.
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
a) Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can learn Offline. So there is no need for the Internet.
b) Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
c) Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can change the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
d) Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup selects the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided in your course.
How the latest changes in courses are provided?
We keep a strict eye on the changes. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on email@example.com
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) on your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data of this course.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request to email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id.
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"We will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 5 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App on the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan. (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 8888880402 (10 AM to 7 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
Not allowed for this Course.
Still any doubt?
We will be happy to answer your queries.
|Your First Step Guide|
|Introduction to national income accounting|
|#1 Concept of domestic income and national income|
|#2 Difference between domestic income and national income|
|#3 Concept of market price and factor cost|
|#4 Introduction to value addition method|
|#5 Compute national income with value addition method|
|#6 Sector based sum of value addition|
|#7 Value addition method numerical|
|#8 Sales and purchases based on value addition method|
|#9 Derivation of income distribution method|
|#10 Compensation of employees based on income distribution method|
|#11 Other component of factor payment based on income distribution method|
|#12 Numerical based on income distribution method|
|#13 Introduction of expenditure method|
|#14 Derivation of expenditure method|
|#15 Numerical based on expenditure method|
|#16 - Reconcillation and summary of Value added, income and expenditure method|
|#17 What is transfers and why not included in national income or domestic income|
|#18 Transfer by government and rest of world & disposable income|
|#19 Real and nominal gdp and price index|
|#20 Stock and flows|
|#21 Circular flow of income|
|#22 Summary what is included and what is excluded from national income _|
|#23 Transfer by government and rest of world & disposable income|
|#24 Real and nominal gdp and price index|
|#25 Welfare, green dnp and gdp|
|#26 National disposable income with numerical|
|#27 Private income|
|#28 Personal income and personal disposable income|
|#29 Numerical on personal disposable income|
|#30 Definition of goods, capital goods and consumption goods|
|#31 Meaning of investments or capital formation|
|#32 Circular flow of income in two sector economy|
|#33 Intermediated goods exclusive points|
|#34 Problem of double counting|
|#35 Precautions of value added method, income method and expenditure method|
|National income determination|
|#1 Meaning of AD and components of AD|
|#2 Meaning of AS and why it is equal to national income|
|#3 Propensity to consume and save - meaning of APC, APS, MPC and MPS|
|#4 Relationship between APC -APS and MPC - MPS|
|#5 Autonomous consuption - minimum level of consumption|
|#6 Minimum and maximum values of MPC and MPS|
|#7 Consumption function and savings function|
|#8 Break even point and significance of 45 degree line|
|#9 Derivation of conspumtion curve from savings curve and savings curve from consumption curve|
|#10 Numerical on consumption function, savings function and break even point|
|#11 Derivation of aggregate demand curve|
|#12 Determination of equilibrium lvel of national income from AD-AS approach - part - 1|
|#13 Determination of equilibrium lvel of national income from AD-AS approach - part - 2|
|#14 Determination of equilibrium lvel of national income from savings and investment approach|
|#15 Simultaneous equilibrium level of national income from AD-AS and SI approach|
|#16 Investment multiplier (part 1)|
|#17 Investment multiplier (part 2)|
|#18 Three sector economy|
|#19 Four sector economy|
|Money in a modern economy|
|#1 Demand for money and factors affecting demand for money|
|#2 Quantity theory of money irving fisher|
|#3 The cambridge approach neo classical or cash balance approach|
|#4 Keynesian theory of demand for money|
|#5 Keynesian theory of demand for money ii precautionary motive|
|#6 Keynesian theory of demand for money iii speculative motive|
|#7 Inventory theoretic approach baumol and tobin|
|#8 Friedmans restatement of the quantity theory|
|#9 James tobin portfolio approach to demand for money|
|#10 Meaning of money supply|
|#11 Sources of money supply|
|#12 Measurement of money supply Part 1|
|#13 Reserve money important|
|#14 New monetary aggregates and liquidity aggregates|
|#15 Determinants of money supply|
|#16 Meaning and determinants of money multiplier|
|#17 Effect of government expenditure on money supply|
|#1 Meaning and objectives of monetary policy|
|#2 Analytics of monetary policy|
|#3 Implementation of monetary policy i|
|#4 Implementation of monetary policy iii|
|#5 Monetary policy framework agreement|
|#6 Monetary policy commitee|
|#1 The allocation function|
|#2 Redistribution function|
|#3 Stabilisation function of government|
|#1 Market failure and reasons for market failure|
|#2 Types of externalities and public goods|
|#3 Negative externalities and social cost very important|
|Government intervention to correct market failure|
|#1 Government initiative towards negative externalizes|
|#2 Merit goods, characteristics and government intervention|
|#3 Demerit goods, characterstics and government interevention|
|#4 Government interventions in other cases|
|#1 Discretionary and non iscretionary fisacl policy|
|#2 Expansionary fiscal policy|
|#3 Contractionary fiscal policy|
|#4 Miscellaenous topics|
|Balance of payments & foreign exchange|
|#1 Current account|
|#2 Capital account|
|#3 - Foreign exchange|
|#4 Types of fixed exchange rate system|
|#5 Depreciation and Appreciation of currency|
|#6 Demand for Foreign exchange|
|#7 Supply of Foreign Exchange|
|#8 Impact on Foreign exchage rate due to change in demand and supply|
|#1 Meaning and arguments for international trade|
|#2 Theory of mercantilists and absolute advantage|
|#3 Theory of comparative advantage david ricardo|
|#4 Heckscher ohlin theory of trade and difference between comparative cost and modern theory|
|#5 New trade theory|
|#6 Meaning of tariff and forms of tariff|
|#7 Tariff variations part 1|
|#8 Types of tariffs visualisation part 2|
|#9 Types of tariif visualisation part 3|
|#10 Effects of tariffs|
|#11 Ntms technical measures|
|#12 Ntms non technical import related measures|
|#13 Export related measures|
|#14 Regional trade agreements|
|#15 GATT and Establishment of WTO|
|#16 Objectives, structure and principles of WTO|
|#17 Agreements and issues of WTO|
|#18 Meaning of exchange rate and type|
|#19 Nominal and Real Exchange Rates (Important)|
|#20 Arbitrage, currency appreciation and depreciation|
|#21 Impacts of foreign exchange fluctuations|
|#22 Basics and FDI vs FPI|
|#23 Types of FDI|
|#24 Reasons, benefits and arguments for FDI|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :