Maths : CA Foundation
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Valid Till: 2020-11-20
₹999.00 excluding 18% GST
How to buy the course, access it and ask doubts?
CA foundation Maths for November 2020: Chandan Poddar sir has exclusively designed this course for preparing CA Foundation maths course effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures and solve ICAI module. Exclusive features, of course, are:
a) Concept clarity with full patience, even non-maths background student can understand it without any trouble
b) Focus on developing techniques to solve the questions with minimum efforts
c) Chapter-wise Mock test papers for self-assessment
d) Complete syllabus Mock test papers for self- assessment
e) Doubt solving platform
f) PDF of ICAI book exercise solutions
g) Comprehensive coverage of ICAI modules
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Signup and How to buy the course?
- Kindly visit our website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there.
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab.
- After Signup selects the course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.).
- After your successful payment, the course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our course:-
(a) Open our website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab.
2. After log in to the website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How amendments and latest changes in courses are provided?
1. We keep a strict eye on the changes and amendments. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your course.
2. Amendment videos are provided separately.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the complete study material (The video lectures and PDF files) have been cross-checked at three different levels by the subject experts.
- We are Improving our teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the best study material.
- If still, you are unable to understand the content, then you can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that particular video or PDF files with the full details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the ICAI modules and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is no need to go through any other content.
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course.
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on public holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your queries are not resolved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your doubt again in the discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method or
2. You can send your complaints/suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your phone's internal memory only.
2. It can not be saved in your mobile phones external memory card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers except MCQ based test papers, suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for once, but through our website, you can get it unlimited times.
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the videos through our App only for once.
- Video download facility is not available on the website.
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
Approx 12.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE time only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first registered Mobile, then the server does not allow you to download the same subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on any another mobile phone.
2. In any case, if your mobile phone is lost or damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your email ID.
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run various courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from unique email Id?
Can two persons buy the same course and run the same course with the same id on different Mobiles
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID/ Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the course?
For the smooth running of the course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the course.
- While studying the course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan . (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your course, then kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8888880402 (10 AM to 8 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
It is not allowed for this course.
|Your first step guide|
|Ratio, proportion, indices and logarithms|
|#1 Ratio i|
|#2 Ratio ii|
|#3 Ratio iii|
|#4 Proportion i|
|#5 Proportion ii|
|#6 Proportion iii|
|Self assesment mcq's test paper 1|
|Self assesment mcq's test paper 2|
|#7 Indices i|
|#8 Indices ii|
|#9 Indices iii|
|#10 Indices iv|
|#11 Logarithm i|
|#12 Logarithm ii|
|#13 Logarithm iii|
|#14 Logarithm iv|
|#15 Self assesment mcq's test paper 1|
|#16 Self assesment mcq's test paper 2|
|#17 ICAI book solutions of exercise 1A|
|#18 ICAI book solutions of exercise 1B|
|#19 ICAI book solutions of exercise 1C|
|#20 ICAI book solutions of exercise 1D|
|#21 ICAI book solutions of exercise additional questions|
|How to find vlaues of log and antilog|
|How to find value of log i|
|How to find value of log ii|
|Shortcut to find the value of log|
|How to find value of antilog|
|Shortcut of antilog|
|E book How to find log and antilog|
|#1 Quadratic equation i|
|#2 Quadratic equation ii|
|#3 Quadratic equation iii|
|#4 Quadratic equation iv|
|#5 Quadratic equation v|
|#9 Straight lines : Part - 4 (Deleted from syllabus)|
|#10 ICAI book solutions of exercise 2A|
|#11 ICAI book solutions of exercise 2B|
|#12 ICAI book solutions of exercise 2C|
|#13 ICAI book solutions of exercise 2D|
|#14 ICAI book solutions of exercise 2E|
|#15 ICAI book solutions of exercise 2F|
|#16 ICAI book solutions of exercise 2G|
|#17 ICAI book solutions of exercise 2H|
|#18 ICAI book solutions of exercise 2I|
|Matrices and Determinants|
|#1 Matrices and order of matrices|
|#2 Types of matrices|
|#3 Addition, subtraction and multiplication of matrices|
|#4 Transpose of matrices, symmetric and skew symmetric matrices|
|#5 Inverse of matrices by elementary operations|
|Matrices and determinants|
|#1 Matrices and determinants i|
|#2 Matrices and Determinants ii|
|#3 Practical questions on matrices and determinant|
|#3 ICAI book solutions of exercise 3|
|#1 Linear Inequalities|
|#2 Self assessment mcq's test paper 1|
|#3 Self assessment mcq's test paper 2|
|Time value of money|
|#1 Simple and compound interest basics|
|#2 Compounding half yearly, quarterly and monthly|
|#3 Shortcuts of simple and compound interest|
|#4 Effective rate of interest|
|#5 Important application based questions|
|#6 Present value and future value without annuity|
|#7 Annuity meaning|
|#8 Types of annuity|
|#9 Identification of present value and future value under annuity|
|#10 Annuity formulas|
|#11 Annuity questions i|
|#12 Annuity questions ii|
|#13 Annuity questions iii|
|#14 Sinking fund application|
|#15 To give asset on lease or not|
|#16 Lease or buy|
|#17 Investment decision|
|#18 Valuation of bond|
|#20 Growing perpetuity|
|#21 Net present value with different inflows|
|#22 Nominal rate of return vs Real Rate of return|
|#14 Self assessment mcq's test paper 1|
|#15 Self assessment mcq's test paper 2|
|#16 ICAI book solutions of exercise 4A|
|#17 ICAI book solutions of exercise 4B|
|#18 ICAI book solutions of exercise 4C|
|#19 ICAI book solutions of exercise 4D|
|#20 ICAI book solutions of exercise additional question bank|
|Permutation and combination|
|#1 Basics concepts i|
|#2 Basics concepts ii|
|#3 Basics concepts iii|
|#4 Basics concepts iv|
|#5 Basics concepts v|
|#6 Basics concepts vi|
|#7 Circular Permutation|
|#8 Arrangements of identical Items|
|#9 Properties of combinations|
|#10 Shortcuts of permutation and combination questions i|
|#11 Shortcuts of permutation and combination questions ii|
|#12 Shortcuts of permutation and combination questions iii|
|#13 Shortcuts of permutation and combination questions iv|
|#14 Shortcuts of permutation and combination questions v|
|#15 Self assesment mcq's test paper 1|
|#16 Self assesment mcq's test paper 2|
|#17 ICAI book solutions of exercise 5A|
|#18 ICAI book solutions of exercise 5B|
|#19 ICAI book solutions of exercise 5C|
|#20 ICAI book solutions of exercise 5D|
|#21 ICAI book solutions of exercise Additional Questions|
|Sequence and series arithmetic and geometric progressions|
|#1 Arithmetic progressions i|
|#2 Arithmetic progressions ii|
|#3 Arithmetic progressions iii|
|#4 Arithmetic progressions iv|
|#5 Arithmetic progressions v|
|#6 Arithmetic progressions vi|
|#7 Geometric progression i|
|#8 Geometric progression ii|
|#9 Geometric progression iii|
|#10 Sum upto infinity in GP series|
|#11 Self assessment mcq's test paper 1|
|#12 Self assessment mcq's test paper 2|
|#13 ICAI book solutions of exercise 6A|
|#14 ICAI book solutions of exercise 6B|
|#15 ICAI book solutions of exercise 6C|
|#16 ICAI book solutions of exercise additional questions|
|Sets , relations and functions|
|#1 Basic functions of sets i|
|#2 Basic functions of sets ii|
|#3 Basic functions of sets iii|
|#4 Basic concepts of relations and functions|
|#5 Types of functions one one and onto functions|
|#6 Other types of functions|
|#7 Domain, range and co-domain|
|#8 Types of relations|
|#9 Solved questions on sets, relations and functions i|
|#10 Solved questions on sets, relations and functions ii|
|#11 Solved questions on sets, relations and functions iii|
|#12 Solved questions on sets, relations and functions iv|
|#13 Self assesment mcq's test paper 1|
|#14 Self assesment mcq's test paper 2|
|#15 ICAI book solutions of exercise 7A|
|#16 ICAI book solutions of exercise 7B|
|#17 ICAI book solutions of exercise 7C|
|#18 ICAI book solutions of exercise additional questions|
|Differentiation and integration|
|#1 Differentiation basic concepts i|
|#2 Differentiation basic concepts ii|
|#3 Differentiation basic concepts iii|
|#4 Differentiation Product Rule|
|#5 Differentiation Quotient Rule|
|#6 Important properties of Differentiation|
|#7 Integration basic concepts i|
|#8 Integration basic concepts ii|
|#9 Application of cost functions i|
|#10 Application of cost functions ii|
|#11 Application of cost minimisation function|
|#12 Application of cost minimisation function and slope|
|#13 Practical question on cost minimisation function i|
|#14 Practical question on cost minimisation function ii|
|#15 Application of revenue function i|
|#16 Application of revenue function ii|
|#17 Application of revenue function iii|
|#18 Practical questions on revenue function i|
|#19 Practical questions on revenue function ii|
|#20 Practical questions on revenue function iii|
|#21 Self assessment mcq's test paper 1|
|#22 Self assessment mcq's test paper 2|
|#23 ICAI book solutions of exercise 8A|
|#24 ICAI book solutions of exercise 8B|
|#25 ICAI book solutions of exercise 8A additional questions|
|#26 ICAI book solutions of exercise 8B additional questions|
|Important questions of ICAI module|
|Important questions of ICAI module|
|Maths 20 - 20 series most expected questions|
|#1 Ratio and proportion, indices and logarithms|
|#2 Equations, matrices and linear programming|
|#3 Time value of money|
|#4 Permutation and combination|
|#5 Sequence and series|
|#6 Sets, relations and functions|
|#7 Basic concepts of differentiation and integration|
|Mock test papers|
|To be uploaded on 30 May 2020|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :