Micro Economics : B.com (H/P), BBA
For Under Graduate students of Universities of India.
Instructor: Chandan Poddar
Validity Period: 108 days
Validity Period: 189 days
Validity Period: 306 days
Validity Period: 396 days
Validity Period: 60 days
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
Micro Economics B.com(H/P), BBA: This course includes almost all the chapters covered by various universities at the UG level. However, students are advised to check the chapters available in this course with concern university syllabus. You can check the lectures available by clicking the 'course contents'.
All lectures of This course has been recorded by Chandan Poddar Sir.
Chapters Covered for B.com (H/P), BBA Students :
1) Introduction of Micro Economics
2) Theory of Demand
3) Consumer Equilibrium
4) Theory of Supply
5) Producer Equilibrium
What you will learn after watching the lectures:
a) Concepts related to the chapter.
b) How to solve the practical questions in the exam.
c) Relevant theory of chapter (if any).
How to Study?
a) After buying the lectures start watching the chapters covered by your university syllabus.
b) While watching lectures make proper notes from videos.
c) Solve questions of book prescribed by your university.
In this course, common questions have been solved to ensure that you are able to understand the concept in a perfect manner. After watching the lectures of any particular chapter you will be easily able to solve the book prescribed by your university. In case of any difficulty, you can ask the doubts in Chat Box provided in the course. Our experts will assist you in solving the questions.
Technical and additional features.
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
a) Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can learn Offline. So there is no need for the Internet.
b) Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
c) Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can change the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
d) Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup selects the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided in your course.
How the latest changes in courses are provided?
We keep a strict eye on the changes. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
How to ask doubts?
You can ask your academic queries through our Discussion Section. It is available under every Video Lecture of your Course
How long will I get the answer to my doubts/Queries?
We try our best to answer your queries within 24 hours of posting the doubts except on Holidays and Sundays.
What if my doubts were not cleared in discussion form?
In any case, if your Queries have not been solved within 24 hours, then it is suggested that take a pic of your query and send it through Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your mail, we will call you back, and the subject expert will resolve your question on the same working day.
What if I am unable to understand the solution provided by the Subject Expert?
1. It is suggested that ask your Doubt again in the Discussion Section and mention there to resolve the problem using a different method
2. Or You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on email@example.com
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only for Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data of this course.
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my email ID for all latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id.
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"We will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 5 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App on the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan. (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 8888880402 (10 AM to 7 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
Not allowed for this Course.
Still any doubt?
We will be happy to answer your queries.
|Your First Step Guide|
|Introduction of economics|
|#1 Introduction of economics|
|#2 Central problem of economy|
|#3 Difference between economic and central problem|
|#4 Production possibility curve part 1|
|#5 Production possibility curve part 2|
|#6 Opportunity cost|
|#7 Positive and normative economics|
|#8 Solution of central problem under capitalist, socialist and mixed economy|
|#9 Solution of central problem with the help of pp curve|
|Theory of demand|
|#1 Definition of demand|
|#2 Law of demand|
|#3 Change in quantity demand and change in demand|
|#4 Factor affecting demand: I|
|#5 Factors affecting demand: II|
|#6 Question and answers based on factors affecting demand|
|#7 Reasons behind law of demand|
|#8 Exceptions to the law of demand|
|#9 Other Important definitions|
|#10 Price elasticity of demand|
|#11 Numerical on price elasticity of demand|
|#12 Total expenditure method of price elasticity of demand|
|#13 Geometric\point elasticity method|
|#14 Factors affecting price elasticity of demand|
|#15 Arc Elasticity Method|
|#16 Income elasticity of demand|
|#17 Methods of income elasticity of demand|
|#18 Engle's curve|
|#19 Cross elasticity of demand|
|#20 Demand forecasting|
|#2 TU and MU|
|#3 Relationship between TU and MU|
|#4 In case of one commodity|
|#5 In case of two commodities (theoretical portion)|
|#6 In case of two commodities (technical portion)|
|#7 Introduction of indifference curve|
|#8 Law of DMU and decreasing rate|
|#9 Questions and answers based on indifference curve|
|#10 Budget line vs budget set with equation|
|#11 Slope of budget line|
|#12 How to compute MRE|
|#13 Shift of budget line|
|#14 Consumer equilibrium with the help of IC and budget line|
|#15 Types of indifference curve: economic good and economic bad|
|#16 Types of indifference curve: substitute goods and complementary goods|
|Theory of supply|
|#1 Meaning of supply and factor affecting Supply|
|#2 Other factors of supply|
|#3 Percentage method of price elasticity of supply|
|#4 Geometric method of price elasticity of supply|
|#1 Understanding of variable & fixed factors, short and long run|
|#2 - Law of variable proportion -understanding of TP, MP and AP|
|#3 Concept of law of variable proportion|
|#4 Law of variable proportion -concept of law of variable proportion (example)|
|#5 - Law of variable proportion -concept of law of variable proportion (diagram)|
|#6 Revenue - concept of revenue, total revenue, marginal revenue and average revenue|
|#7 Revenue - nature of revenue under perfect competition|
|#8 Revenue - nature of revenue under imperfect competition|
|#9 Revenue - nature of revenue under imperfect competition with diagram|
|#10 Producer equilibrium - definition and basic concepts|
|#11 Producer equilibrium - perfect and imperfect competition, relation btw price and MC|
|#12 - Cost - meaning of cost or economic cost|
|#13 - Cost - Meaning of variable cost and fixed cost|
|#14 Cost - meaning of total cost, total variable cost, total fixed cost|
|#15 Cost - diagram TC, TVC and TFC|
|#16 - Cost - derivation of TC curve|
|#17 - Cost - cost AC, AVC, and AFC|
|#18A - Cost - AC Curve is U shaped|
|#19 - Cost - marginal cost|
|#20 - Cost - numerical of marginal cost|
|#21 - Cost - relationship between AC & MC|
|#22 - Cost - draw AC, AVC and MC in a single diagram|
|#23 Isoquants with concepts of ridge lines complete discussion|
|#24 Isocost line producer equilibrim using isoquants and isocost line|
|#25 Returns to scale with the help of isoquants|
|Meanings and types of market|
|#1 Meaning of market and perfect competition (large number of sellers implication)|
|#2 Concept of revenue, total revenue, marginal revenue and average revenue|
|#3 Relationship between MR,AR and elasticity of demand|
|#4 Impact of change in demand on equlibrium price|
|#5 Impact of change in supply on equlibrium price|
|#6 Simultaneous increase and decrease in demand and supply|
|#7 - Perfect competition main features|
|#8 Other features of perfect competition|
|#9 Determination of price under perfect competition|
|#10 Super normal profits, normal profits, abnormal losses and shut down point under perfect competition|
|#11 Monopoly market|
|#12 Meaning and conditions of price discrimination|
|#13 Objectives of price discrimination|
|#14 Degrees of price discrimination|
|#15 Economic effects|
|#16 Monopolistic competition|
|#17 Super normal profits, normal profits, abnormal losses and shut down point under imperfect competition|
|#18 Maximum price ceiling|
|#19 Minimum price ceiling|
|#20 Oligopoly market|
|#21 Equilibrium in case of price discrimination|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :