Informatics Practices with Python : Class 11
Let's Decode the Codes with best Faculty of India.
Instructor: Grooming Education Academy
Valid Till: 2021-03-31
₹720.00 excluding 18% GST
1% Cashback as Escholars coins
Technical and additional features.
How to buy the Course, access it and ask doubts?
Class 11 Informatics Practices with Python: Grooming Education Academy has exclusively designed this course for preparing class 11 Informatics Practices with Python effortlessly. What you need to do is watch lectures, make notes from lectures.
Exclusive features of course are :
a) Concept clarity with full patience.
b) Deep understanding of ideas to answer even most technical questions of Python.
c) Discussion on all basic concepts with detailed reasoning.
d) linkage of theory in practical life.
e) Doubt solving platform.
Introduction to Python Programming
Introduction to Computer System
Society, Laws and Ethics
a) Offline Mode: Download the Entire Course in APP
1. The most valuable feature of our Course is that you can Download the Entire Content of Course (Video Lectures & PDF Files) on your Mobile Phone using Our App "Escholars."
2. After Downloading the Course, you can learn Offline. So there is no need for the Internet.
b) Video quality adjustment: Automatic as per internet speed or Manual (same as YouTube)
If you are facing an Internet-related Issue in your phone, then you can adjust the video quality of the Lectures at three levels like Low Med & High
c) Speed adjustment (x 1, x1.5 etc.…)
You can change the Speed of the Video Lectures at Six Levels ranging Low to High Like 0.25 to 2 x
d) Number of devices
1. According to Academy Policy, you can View your Course through Two Devices Only.
2. At a time you can run the Course through one device Only
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Signup and How to buy the Course?
- Kindly visit our Website www.escholars.in and Signup your ID there
- Signup option is available in the Login Tab
- After Signup selects the Course, you want to purchase.
- Press Add to Cart, and then click on Checkout, Next, Next, Proceed to payment,
- Make a payment from available options ( UPI, Debit Card, Credit card, Net banking, Google Pay etc.)
- After your successful payment, the Course will be added in your "My Courses."
How to access the Course after buying it?
- There are two methods to access our Course:-
(a) Open our Website www.escholars.in, Through any Internet Browser (Like Google Chrome etc.) on any Desktop, Laptop, Tab or on Mobile Phone Browser.
(b) Through Our Mobile App "Escholars" (Available in Google Play Store) On the Mobile Phone or Tab
2. After log in to the Website, go to My Course & Click on Start Course.
How to start studies after buying the course/ Time table for studies?
Follow the sequence in which videos lectures have been provided.
How the latest changes in courses are provided?
We keep a strict eye on the changes. All the lectures are timely updated as per the latest changes in the exam pattern. You will get the notification of incorporation of all the latest changes in your Course.
What if I am not satisfied with video content?
- Kindly note that the Complete Study Material (The Video Lectures and PDF Files) have been Cross Checked at Three Different Levels by the Subject Experts
- We are Improving our Teaching qualities consistently and trying to provide the Best Study Material in an effortless manner
- If still, you are unable to understand the Content then You can send your Complaints / Suggestions regarding that Particular Video or PDF Files with the Full Details (Course Name / Subject Name / Video Name) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I need to refer any other material after going through the Content provided in videos and PDFs?
Kindly note that We strictly follow the CBSE and 100% Syllabus is covered in our Course, So there is No need to go through any other Content.
Can we download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) on Our External Memory Card / Pen Drive / Laptop?
1. You can download the Course Data (PDF Files and Video Lectures) through Escholars App, and it will reside in your Phones Internal Memory Only
2. It can not be saved in Your Mobile Phones External Memory Card or anywhere else,
Can I download the E-books or PDFs of assignments and test papers?
Yes, you can download all the PDF Files (E-books, Test papers, Suggested answers) in your Mobile Phone using our App "Escholars" and as well as through our Website www.escholars.in
Is there any restriction of the number of downloads of PDFs?
Through App, you can download the PDF Files for Once, but through our Website, you can get it unlimited Times
Is there any restriction on the number of downloads of videos?
- Yes, you can download the Videos through our App Only for Once.
- Video Download facility is not available on Website
How much memory space I need to download the videos?
2.0 GB of Space is Required to download Complete data of all the Subjects of Class 12
Technical help Related
What if I want to change my Mobile device?
Kindly note that we have given a facility to download through our App on your FIRST MOBILE PHONE and for ONE TIME only
What if I exceed the number of Mobile devices?
1. Once you download the Data on your first Registered Mobile, then Server does not allow you to Download the Same Subjects Data (Video Lectures and PDF Files) on Any Another Mobile Phone.
2. In any case, if Your Mobile Phone is Lost or Damaged, then the Support team will ask you for some documentation via Email, after Verification, they may permit you to use other Mobile Device. However, if it is found that you have shared your ID with your friends, your ID will be permanently blocked.
How to change my Email ID for all the latest updates?
- According to company policy, you cannot change your email ID.
- In any case, if You have entered a wrong Email ID then you can send a request on email@example.com then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Email ID
How to update the phone number for all the latest updates?
You should send a request on firstname.lastname@example.org then the Support team will enquire you, and after Verification, they may Change your Mobile No.
Can I simultaneously run the Course on multiple devices?
No, You cannot run the Course on Different Devices simultaneously
Can I run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id?
No, You cannot run different courses simultaneously on different devices purchased from single email Id.
Can two persons purchase the same Course and run the same Course with the same id on different Mobiles?
- Kindly note that according to the Academy Rules No one can share his Email ID / Password with anyone
- If we found the Misuse or Multiple uses of your Email ID, then
"we will Deactivate that Email ID permanently without any Refund".
What if I face any other technical issues in running the Course?
For the smooth running of the Course on the "Escholars App", It is recommended that you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
First, check your Mobile device for the following things:
- The internal memory of your mobile phone should have at least 10 GB of free space.
- If you have less free space, then you will face problems like slow browsing, buffering, audio and video not working correctly.
- Check your Mobile Phone for unwanted Softwares / unwanted Games & viruses (It is recommended that kindly remove unwanted Softwares & Games from your Mobile Phone)
- If you are using What's App in the same Mobile Phone, then it is Strongly Recommended that in the WhatsApp go to settings, after that go to Media Auto-Download Section and Uncheck the Options (Audio & Video). So that the Audios & Videos should not be download automatically in your Mobile Phone, As it chokes the Internet Data automatically. You are not aware of it. Due to this, it affects severely in the smooth running of the Course.
- While studying the Course if you are using Mobile Data then at that time the Signal Strength of the Connection must be 100%, and there should be enough data present in your Internet plan. (It is recommended that if it is possible then use Broadband Internet Connection)
- If you are facing any problem in watching the Video lectures via your Mobile App, then we recommend you that, IF it is possible, then please Cross-Check the Same Video & PDF Files on Google Chrome on any Computer or Laptop having good Broadband Internet Connection
- If you still face any difficulty in running your Course then kindly contact our Support Team at email@example.com or 8888880402 (10 AM to 8 PM).
How to extend the course validity?
Not allowed for this package.
Still any doubt?
We will be happy to answer your queries.
|Your First Step Guide|
|Python : Basics|
|#1 Getting started with python|
|#2 Basics of Python tokens identifiers literals|
|#3 Single line string and multi line strings in python|
|#4 Operators in python part 1|
|#5 Operators in python part 2|
|#6 Operators in python part 3|
|#7 Elementary rules of python|
|#8 Python interactive script mode|
|#9 How to open python methods of user input|
|#10 First program simple interest|
|#11 Second program celsius to fahrenheit|
|#12 Flow of control part 1|
|#13 Flow of control part 2|
|#14 Flow of control part 3|
|#15 Flow of control part 4|
|#16 Flow of control part 5|
|#17 Flow of control part 6|
|# 18 Flow of control part 7|
|# 19 Flow of control part 8|
|# 20 Flow of control part 9 while..loop|
|# 21 Flow of control part 10 fibonacci series|
|# 22 Flow of control part 11 prime number|
|# 23 Flow of control part 12 palindrome number|
|# 24 Flow of control part 13 armstrong number|
|# 25 Flow of Control Part 14 reverse of digits|
|Functions in python|
|#1 Functions in python part 1|
|#2 Mathematics modules in python part 2|
|#3 Statistics module in python part 3|
|#4 Random module in python part 4|
|#5 Built in function in python part 5|
|#1 Python list part 1|
|#2 Accessing list elements part 2|
|#3 Adding elements to a list- append method part 3|
|#4 Adding elements to a list insert method part 4|
|#5 Adding elements to a list extend method part 5|
|#6 Negative indexing part 6|
|#7 Index method part 7|
|#8 Removing elements from a list part 8|
|#9 Miscellaneous methods in python part 9|
|#1 Python strings Intro|
|#2 Python strings functions i|
|#3 Python strings functions ii|
|#4 Python Sstrings functions iii|
|#5 Python strings functions iv|
|#6 Python strings string slicing|
|#1 Python tuples intro|
|#2 Python tuples creating a tuple|
|#3 Python tuples accessing elements|
|#4 Python tuples traversing a tuple|
|#5 Python tuples list and tuples are same|
|#6 Python tuples lists and tuples are different|
|#7 Python tuples built in functions|
|#8 Python tuples packing unpacking of a tuple|
|#1 Python dictionary intro|
|#2 Python dictionary creating a dictionary|
|#3 Python dictionary ways to create dictionary|
|#4 Python dictionary traversing and updating|
|#5 Python dictionary mutable|
|#6 Python dictionary removing an item from dictionary|
|#7 Python dictionary common dictionary functions|
|#1 SQL functions character function part 1|
|#1A SQL functions character function part 2|
|#2 SQL functions numeric function|
|#3 SQL functions date and time function|
|#4 SQL functions rgoup function part 1|
|#4A SQL functions group function part 2 marked as free preview|
|#5 SQL functions table creation in SQL part 1|
|#5A SQL functions table creation in SQL part 2|
|#6 SQL functions SQL alter commands part 1|
|#6A SQL functions SQL alter commands part 2|
|#7 SQL functions DML commands part 1|
|#8 SQL functions DML commands part 2|
|#9 SQL functions DML commands part 3|
|#10 SQL functions DML commands part 4|
|#11 SQL functions DML commands part 5|
|#12 SQL functions DML commands part 6|
|#13 SQL functions update|
|#14 SQL functions delete|
|#15 SQL functions groupby|
|#16 SQL functions foreignkey concept|
|#17 SQL functions TCL command part 1|
|#18 SQL functions TCL command part 2|
|#19 SQL functions TCL command part 3|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :